Chapter 3

Jamie POV

"So, Jamie, rumour has it that you'll be doing a photoshoot here in California",Helen said.

"Yes, I will be and I can't wait" I replied back happily.

"Rumor also have it, that the first time in your life, you'll be doing a photoshoot with a guy. Is that true?" Helen asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes. I usually don't do photoshoots with guys because my boyfriend would get jealous", I said rolling my eyes at the boyfriend part.

"Oh, so he's the possessive type", she said wiggling her eybrows, making me laugh.

"Okay people, Jamie Jackson", she said signalling the end of the interview and making the crowd erupt into cheers and applauses. I got up, hugged her and placed a kiss on her cheek then went backstage to meet up with my assistant, Maria.

" You have lunch with one of the models, I think his name is Jake", she said " then you have a meeting with Richard at one", she said locking her phone.

" Hmm, I believe this is one of my least busiest days yet", I said.

"Yes, I believe so too. Come on, hurry we don't want to be late for the meeting with your first model", she said while speed walking to the car. Sighing, I walked up to meet her pace.

We were driving for about five minutes before we pulled up at the diner where I was meeting Jake.

" I don't think this would take more than half an hour but either way, I'll be here by 12:45 to pick you up for your meeting with Richard" she said reading of her phone.

"Okay, Maria. I heard you the first time" I said rolling my eyes.

"What crawled up your butt?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know, maybe it's close to my period" I said with a sigh.

"Yeah, we'll just say that. Now get out and stop making Jake wait" she said. With a roll of my eyes I got out. For the past few weeks Maria had been claiming that I'm pregnant, just because I've been getting fat and the sudden mood swings.

Entering the diner, a ding went off over my head signalling my arrival. After a few seconds of looking around the diner, searching for any sign of Jake, I saw him stand and wave me over. Reaching the table and sitting down, we immediately began talking about the photoshoot which will be taking place tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sighing, I fell down in the couch in the hotel room. That was one of the longest meetings I've ever had with Richard and I'm really tired.

"Jamie! Come here!" Maria shouted. Damn, what does she want now? Can't she see I'm tired? Groaning loudly, I stomped my way over to her, while grumbling loudly, which made her raise her eyebrow at my childish behaviour.

"You'll be starting your photoshoot tomorrow and it will-"

"Can't that wait until tomarrow. I'm really tired" I said cutting her off and yawning loudly.

"No, as I was saying-"

"But please, I'm really, really tired" I said while still stomping my feet and pouting my lips.

"Okay, fine but-" I squealed and jumped on her, not letting her finish what she was saying, while planting a big kiss on her cheeks.

"Goodnight Maria. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite" I called over my shoulder while skipping to my bedroom with big smile on my face, thinking of the peaceful sleep I'll have tonight. I could hear her mumbling about what a child I was and wondering how I ever became a model, with such a childlike behaviour. I just rolled my eyes at that.

Çhèçk öüt my frïëñd's

----- His Bad Girl by PriincessJay

~SHÀÑÏÏ