Part III: Yves's POV

"Jinsoul has been acting really odd during practises recently," I think during break, watching her and Yerim argue about something. "I keep feeling like she's watching me or something..." I try to shake the thought from my head, but the feeling of being watched continues to nag me at the back of my mind.

The rest of practise proves to be quite unenjoyable what with the strange, awkward silence between Jinsoul and Yerim, and Jiwoo's not-so-subtle hints that she wants to have sex. Jiwoo doesn't seem to have figured out that I'm not in the mood for sex anymore. I haven't been in a long time. Sure, I love Jiwoo, but our relationship feels like it's in a stalemate. Jiwoo is her usual cheerful self, but I'm feeling bored and depressed.

At the end of practise, I notice Jinsoul rush out the door, not even bothering to zip up her bag.

Jiwoo grabs my arm as I watch and startles me. I look down at her face to find her pouting the way she does when she doesn't get what she wants.

"Not right now okay, Jiwoo-ya?" I say roughly, ripping my arm free and walking out of the room, ignoring Jiwoo.

"What's been up with you lately?" Jiwoo says incredulously, following me out. "You've been so quiet and distant around me. I keep trying to talk to you and have sex with you like we used to, but you don't want it! Where's the powerful, sexy, dominant Sooyoungie I fell for?"

Jiwoo's words feel like a knife to my heart. I stop in front of the bathroom door, desperately trying to hold in the flood of tears in my eyes. "Just go Jiwoo, I don't want to talk about this right now."

I open the bathroom door, leaving Jiwoo in the hallway. As soon as the door is closed, I fall to the floor, sobbing.

"Sooyoung, are you alright?"

I look up to see Jinsoul standing over me, looking concerned.

"Oh, yes—," I laugh nervously, quickly standing up and wiping the tears from my face.

Jinsoul stares at me as I wipe my nose on the back of my hand, not saying a word. I'm staring back when suddenly, Jinsoul pins me roughly against the bathroom wall.

I start to gasp, but Jinsoul interrupts with a kiss, leaving me breathless as her tongue swirls around my mouth.

I so desperately want to protest, but as Jinsoul's hands move from my shoulders to pull off my shirt, I realise that this is what I've been missing all along. I'm sick of constantly being the dominant one. I give my body up to Jinsoul as she grabs my breasts, letting temptation take control.

We make out for a couple minutes until one of her hands moves down my torso to the top of my shorts. Jinsoul plays with the waistband of my shorts until finally inching her long, slender fingers into my underwear. She begins to play with my clit and I moan.

"Mm do you like that?" Jinsoul whispers as she transitions to quickly stick two fingers into my vagina.

I bite my lip. "Y-yes Jinsoul. Please don't stop," I say breathlessly.

I feel Jinsoul smile against my mouth before she starts to suck on my tit. She tugs and bites my nipple as she adds yet another finger inside me. With her thumb circling my clit, I thrust out my hips and moan in painful pleasure.

Then, with one final penetration from Jinsoul's fingers, I orgasm like I never have before. I open my eyes, breathing heavily. Jinsoul smirks and pecks me on the lips, then exits the bathroom, leaving me utterly horrified and confused at what had just happened.