Nightmares and Battle

"I don't understand why you won't talk to someone about your nightmares," Tony told the kid as they sat in the car on the way to Peter's apartment. M/n was staring out the window, watching the world pass by.

"Tony, you don't tell anyone when you get bad. It isn't something that I can just open up to someone about," M/n told the man, not looking at him.

"Look, M/n, I don't want you to make the same mistakes that I have. You need to open up to someone," the older man responded. M/n sighed and turned towards him.

"What do you expect me to do, Mr. Stark? Go up to you or one of the other members or a complete stranger and say 'hi, every time I go to sleep, I see things that would drive a normal person insane. For example, I see myself being tortured with hearing the screams of all of my loved ones, I have been forced to torture them, and I have held to experience pain that no human would be able to withstand. Also, my dreams are extremely realistic, causing me to feel the pain in my wake state. Do you have anything to help with that?' Mr. Stark, many people would run screaming if they saw the things I see in my dreams. I don't think I will be opening up to anyone about them any time soon," M/n told the man.

"I'm just saying that it might be good for you to open up. Or write them down to get them out of your system. I know that it might seem stupid, but it might help you," Tony responded. The teen sighed and changed the topic of conversation.

Once they picked up Peter, M/n explained the suit he and Tony made for him. The two teenagers got to know each other a bit more and M/n found that the younger teen was quite likable. Eventually, they got to the airport and joined the remainder of the team. Tony quickly changed into his suit and went to shut the airport down. As Tony did that, the rest of the team got prepared. M/n's suit was black and skin tight with a full head face mask and a protective casing around his wings whenever he extended them. He and Peter were to be Tony's secret weapons. As everyone got into their positions, M/n and Peter hidden on the rooftops.

"May I ask about your abilities now?" Peter asked on the way to their position. M/n let out a soft chuckle.

"Well, I have wings, so I can fly, I can teleport, heal others and myself, read minds, I'm a natural fighter, and I can enter dreams," I told him. He paused in his step and looked at me.

"Are you serious?" the spiderman questioned.

"Yes. Also, I can travel between worlds, but I have grown quite fond of this world," M/n answered. And got into his position, Peter following suit. They crouched on the roof and waited for their signals.

"M/n, why are you so fond of this world?" Peter asked the older teen. The winged teen tensed slightly.

"Well, this one doesn't have literal monsters lurking around everywhere, like in my home world. In my home world, there are monsters that you would never want to encounter. Here, there aren't those kind of monsters. Most of them are people or aliens that have the same bodily systems as humans. This world has less action, but isn't boring," M/n answered. The two boys watched as their allies began to face their foes. Tony spoke the cue for Peter to take action, and he did. M/n stayed back and watched the fight break out. As he waited, he watched and studied Peter's fighting patterns.

'He could use some training in predictability. His movements are predictable at times,' M/n thought to himself before he caught his signal coming from Tony. M/n expanded his wings and jumped off of the building, helping Peter with Bucky and Sam. He fought with Sam as Peter fought Bucky. Eventually, the two of them were somewhat down and a miniature drone of some sorts appeared and attacked Peter, causing M/n to run after it. Steve and an unknown person to M/n were beating Rhodes and T'Challa. M/n went over to Tony and Natasha, watching the scene before him.