•Chapter 4•

Previously...

She paused and got in my face.

"What are you hiding Y/N L/N? How do you know V from BTS?"
———
"I-I..."

"Come on, I knew you for 5 years and you didn't tell me anything. Anyone else know?"

"Only Jeongin. He knows everything about me." I looked down.

"I want to know!"

I stood up and walked out. I do not need this stress.

"Hey, Y/N! That person was so nice. He had his face covered but he looked like a famous person."

"That is fine. I don't need to know. I am glad he gave me flowers and chocolates. It was very sweet."

"Flowers and chocolates?" Mr.Park walked into the lobby.

"Yes, Mr.Park. Someone gave Y/N flowers and chocolates. How romantic, right?"

He nodded. "Y/N I need you for something please."

I nodded and followed him. We walked into his office and he pinned me on the wall.

"Now, who is this mysterious person?"

"C-Chanyeol..."

"I know you heart is probably going fast but you have to tell me. A random stranger came into my building and gave you something. I am the only one who can charm you. Got it?"

I blushed. "I-I...Ok."

"That's a good girl." He smirked and kissed my cheek. He got off of me and turned around. "What is our stats right now, Y/N? Call me Chanyeol again."

"Chanyeol, we are the 2nd most popular building right now. We have to make a magazine about fashion in order to be the 1st."

"I like how smart you are." He sits down and puts his feet on the desk. "I will give you the rest of the day off. We will go shopping for your outfit."

"Sir-"

"Nope. I want to take you out shopping. Do you agree?"

"Fine. Thank you." I bowed and walked out.

A day with your sexy ass boss. Did I just call him sexy?

I walked out and Chanyeol followed me. He opened the door to his car and I got in.

He is rich. He runs one of the best businesses, he has a hotel, he lives in a condo and he has the newest Tesla.

He starts the car and starts driving.

"How is Yeong-Gi?"

"Still shy as usual and he doesn't like others. He gets that from me. He is going to a concert. He is excited to go."

"Who's?"

"BTS. Zoey had one more ticket so I asked. He will love it." I smiled.

"That is adorable. I heard that V came into our office with flowers and chocolates. That is crazy how you got flowers and chocolates when he came."