•Chapter 11•

Previously...

"NO! I didn't! I would never!"

"That is why I like Chae-in now."
———

"Y/N?! Are you ok?" Ji-Hoo snaps me out of my mind.

"Was that real?"

"What?"

"Taehyung said he likes Chae-in and doesn't love me."

"It is definitely true..."

It has been some hours since they checked the house. I can't believe they thought I was actually drinking. Stupid Chae-in...

"I knew Chae-in was suspicious on the first day. She was so rude and quiet." Daejeon looks up from her phone.

"Me too. I baked cookies and she didn't even eat them." Ji-Hoo pouts. "Where is she now?"

"She is with Taehyung. He asked her on a date."

"WHAT!?" I put my hands down. "He really thought I did that! He really thought I killed my own father! He really thought I lied to him!" I put my hands on my face and start crying.

Ji-Hoo and Daejeon walks up to me and hugs me. "You told us everything. We are glad you told us because we know the whole story." Daejeon states. "The worst thing is, Taehyung knew the whole story and he blurted that out loud."

"That was not nice." Ji-Hoo looks furious. "What kind of person is Taehyung? I thought he was nice and chill. I guess not."

I nod. I miss having him.

Ding dong!

I open the door. "Mommy!" Yeong-Gi hugs me. "I listened to your whole album! You were great!" I smile.

"Thank you Yeong-Gi."

"JI-HOO AND DAEJEON NOONA!" Yeong-Gi runs to them and hugs them. Ji-Hoo and Daejeon hugs him back.

"What's up kid?" Daejeon asks.

"School and family." Yeong-Gi rolls his eyes. "I still haven't made friends."

"Aw..." Ji-Hoo suddenly loses her smile.

"Ji-Hoo, you sounded amazing. Daejeon, your rap was chill." He smiles.

"Thank you." Daejeon and Ji-Hoo bows.

"Yeong-Gi. Go do your homework, kkoch."

"Yes ma'am!" He runs to the table and starts doing his work.

He is well behaved and I am glad.

Today I will tell Yeong-Gi about my past so he can fully understand it. I want to tell the truth and get it over with.

"Today I will tell Yeong-Gi."

"Really!?"

"Yes. I will buy him ice cream and tell him. He will love it."