•Chapter 8•

Previously...

"What about the relationship thing? What will you do with that?"

"I will see."
———

Back from my break guys! I am a little bit better!

English

Y/N Perspective

Finally done packing! It took the whole week since there is a lot of stuff in the house.

Jeongin couldn't help since I told him to do his training so he can debut. BTS couldn't help since they were doing their job. Mr.Park couldn't help because he was still having a bad headache.

"Mommy!?" Yeong-Gi came downstairs. "Are you going tomorrow?"

"Yes kkoch. We will be going to Seoul."

"Yay!"

"Will you miss anyone here?"

"Nope! Except Uncle Jeongin and Cousin Jisung."

I laugh at Yeong-Gi. "They will be coming a little later. What about friends?"

Yeong-Gi looks down. "I never made friends. They either messed with me or I didn't talk at all." I rub Yeong-Gi head.

"I remember I stuck with two people the whole time. I left one and stayed with the other. I m found more and I had to leave the last one."

"That sounds harsh...did they get mad?"

I nod. "Very, very mad. To the point that they both did bad things to me."

"Like what?"

I stare at Yeong-Gi with teary eyes. "None of your concern right now, ok?"

"Yes eomma!" He hugs me and kisses my cheek. "I will go upstairs and play my guitar." He runs upstairs.

Flashback....

"You figured out the cord!"

"Yay!"

I hug Yeong-Gi. "You are 5 years old and you know how to play a guitar."

"Am I talented enough now?"

"You were always talented. Don't ever let people say you were never talented, Yeong-Gi. You are handsome, smart and talented. You are like your father."

"Did dad leave you?"

"Enough of that!"

I can't tell him about Chris and Taehyung. He can not know right now. I feel so stupid for not telling him yet.

"When I am 6 years old, I want to learn about my dad and your past! Promise you will tell me." He held out his pinky finger.

"I promise, kkoch."

"Al-a. (I know)"