Chapter 5: Playboy Jake

"So.." Dakota stretches the so along, "Kanin?"
"Yeah it's the one I mentioned before I got here." I state.
"Are you gonna be okay? I know you're having a hard time with the break up and I know we haven't know each other long.. but I care about you a lot already. I'm here for you. Whether it's a shoulder to cry on or to cuddle." She pauses, "Even cock block." Dakota says with a wink at me.

I think I'm gonna love this girl. I laugh. "Thank you. That means so much to me. I lost all my friends being so far up Marcus's ass. It's nice to have a friend. And as far as cock blocking. I don't think it'll be necessary. It's been two years. We're just friends. Well at least roomies. I don't know." I laugh again.

I decided to go with. A black wrap shirt with the tie hanging on my side. It has a low cut v-neck and cropped, but thanks to my mother I have a full C tits. Single Danya needs to gain her confidence and woman power back! I chuckle in my head, I'm annoying. I pair it with short high waisted shorts and cute black strap heels and my little black crossbody purse. I curled my long black hair and did my normal simple make-up routine. I'm not big on make-up, but the big volume curls make up for that.

Dakota has a figure I'd kill for. She's the perfect hour glass shape. She wears a red silk tank dress and silver stilettos.

We walk into the living room with the boys patiently waiting. They wolf whistle as we enter the room, earning a eye roll from me and giggle from Dakota. Ashton walks up to Dakota with eyes full of lust, "You look so beautiful baby." "Thank you babe," she pecks him on the lips. Kanin walks toward us, "Ash you gotta little drool right there man." He laughs and pushes his shoulder, "I can't help it man. My girl is too fine." Kanin approaches me and gives me a small smile, "You look really good Danya." I already know I'm blushing because everyone is staring at us, "Thank you."

"Welp, are y'all ready to go? My girl and her friends are about to get to Jake and Justin's." says Jamal.

Dakota squeals, "Lets do this! And we're getting drunk! To Danya's and Kanin's first night!" she throws her little fist in the air.

The best thing about this party is we literally took an elevator there. No driving necessary. So I plan on actually being a 23 year old and living it up tonight. The party is in full effect when we arrive. To describe it would have to be a club scene within a penthouse, if that makes sense. A giant dance floor, thousand of bottles of liquor, a chef cooking consistent appetizers, and a hookah lounge they had set up.

We all go to the bar and take shots back to back. Jamal goes off to find his girlfriend. It's just me, Dakota, Ashton, and Kanin. If I wasn't extremely buzzed, I would be tense. Just being so close to Kanin and all our history. It's thrown me for a loop, him being my new roommate. Even more us sharing a room.

"Let's go dance!" Dakota grabs my arm and drags me to the dance floor. I quickly snatch two shots off a waiters tray. I'm not a dancer, lord knows I need liquid courage. We get to the dance floor and "Te Boté" begins to blast from the speaker. Me and Dakota get lost to the music, and take turns to grind on one another. As we move further into the dance floor. Ashton joins Dakota and grabs her waist and falls in sync with her. I dance to the side alone, letting the liquor and music take me. While dancing I think to myself, I can do this. I'm going to be okay. Break ups are hard, but I will be okay. I'm young and I need to start being happy and live for myself.

I become aware of a presence behind me and they grab my waist. They begin to grind behind me to "Callaita." I hope to turn and face Kanin, and the thought shocks me. Do I still have feelings for this man? After all these years? Could this be fate we ended up both at the same internship and as roommates for fucks sake? Gosh I'm definitely drunk. I turn to face Jake. I find myself a bit disappointed, but he is really attractive. "You look so sexy tonight, Danya. I'm really happy you came tonight." I smile and look up at him, "Thank you, me too."

Dancing and dancing the night away with Jake.
Our dancing becomes heated. When I say I'm attracted to this guy, I'm not even hitting the surface of an explanation. Jake spins me and pulls me tight against his body. What I do next shocks me and shocks him too clearly. I kiss him. He kisses me back hard. Do I feel butterflies and fireworks? No. I'm defiantly hot for him though. "Do you wanna go to my room," Jake asks with hopeful eyes. What happens when I go up there? He doesn't have a good rep. I'm also not a saint. Maybe causal sex is what I need. I nod.

He takes my hand and leads me upstairs. I feel someone watching me. I look over the balcony and lock eyes with Kanin. He doesn't look happy, maybe even disappointed. He doesn't have a say in what I do. I break eye contact and proceed to allow Jake to lead me to his room. When we enter it, it's not at all what I excepted. It's clean and organized. I guess I was expecting it to look like a frat guys room. I enter the room after him and shut the door and lock it. He turns to me, I see lust and hesitation in his eyes. I walk up to him wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He doesn't kiss back right away, do I make him nervous? He finally kisses back with as much force as I do. He walks forward and pins me against the door. He grabs my bare thighs and scoops me up, and walks us to his bed. He lays me down and climbs on top of me. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it off. Fuck. An eight pack god is before me. I grab the back of his neck and pull him back to me, he pulls my shirt and shorts off, as I kiss and suck his neck leaving love bites. He stops and pulls his pants off to reveal his hard member. Which only makes me more wet, that I'm soaked through my panties at this point. He reaches to his night stand and I hear him rip open the condom. I'm not sure if the tear of the condom made me come to my senses or what. I realize I can't do this. This isn't me.

"Jake. I can't do this." He stops before he puts the condom on. "What's wrong? Did I do something?"
"No. Not at all. I like you. And.. God I'm attracted to you," he gives me a soft smile. " I'm just.. as corny and cliche as this sounds, it's not you it's me." He stands up and grabs his boxers and comes to sit over on the bed next to me.

"Well first off, I'm happy you're attracted to me. Because clearly I am," he points to his boner and smirks, "attracted to you. I know people talk about me. All the shit people say is a lie. If that's why you wanted to stop, I get it. I didn't bring you up here to just have sex. I actually didn't bring you up here for that at all. I just wanted to talk. But you're really hard to resist. I'm not a bad guy at all. I'd love the opportunity to show you that." He's so damn cute. "No Jake. That's not why I wanted to stop. I actually almost didn't. Sorry I sort of jumped on you when we walked in," we both laugh, "I just.. I'm not someone who does the causal sex. I was just in a serious relationship. I'll spare you the gory details. I just don't wanna rush anything. Cause truthfully I'm not okay."
He reaches over and grabs my hand and rubs his thumb across it. "Look Danya. I want to get to know you. I'm perfectly fine with just friends for as long as you need. You're beautiful and I'd like the chance to be more, when you're ready. As far as sex, you don't need to worry about it. I'm not a sex crazed boy." He smiles.

He's truly sweet. I lean over to kiss him and he gently kisses me back. I lay my hand on his face, "You're not what I expected."
"It sucks not having a good reputation. I haven't had sex with any women here. But a few bad dates with no chemistry, that can result in a lot of negative talk amongst the female population. Girls really seem to want to just sleep with me, just to say they did. Or want to pretend to like me because they know my family and the money background. It hurts. I just learned to be careful, and that's why I have such a playboy reputation of breaking hearts. When in reality it's my heart taking a beating," Jake laughs.

"I don't want to break your heart." He smiles at me, "I don't want to break yours either."