Who Am I?

Olivia P.O.V.

Hi,my name is Olivia and I'm living in a hell hole called the zombie apocalypse. It's only me and my friend (Jasmine). My mom died 3 months ago from a bite from those things. I had to kill her one shot to the head ended her life. Jasmine and me been on the road ever since that day. Living in abandon houses and eating whatever we find. We been on the road since 6 am. In the distance we see a building with fences. When we finally reach the building we realize it's a prison. A boy and a women are standing by the gate. When they see us they open the gate. When we walk inside they have their weapons drawn on us. We put our hands up to say we don't want to hurt you. They lower their weapons but strip us of ours. Next they ask us for our names. I say "My name is Olivia". The women says what is your last name. I say "Walsh,Olivia Walsh". They just look at me and I say this is "my friend Jasmine Huff". They just stand there looking at me. The boy grabs me by the wrist and pulls me towards the building.

Carl P.O.V.

I grab her a pull her towards the prison. When we walked inside I yelled for my dad. He came running down the steps. Yelling "what's wrong". I say this is "Olivia Walsh".

Olivia P.O.V.

Hi, that's all I managed to get out. I see his shirt he's a sheriff. In fact he's a King County sheriff like my father. I ask him "Do you know my father Shane Walsh?". He says "Yes I do". Is he with you I ask. No he died a year ago.