Where Am I

Carl P.O.V.
I'm looking for Olivia but I can't find her. I ask everyone "have you seen Olivia?". Everyone I ask they say "no haven't seen her". I start to get worried. I go out to Beth and Jasmine and ask have you seen Olivia,I can't find her. Jasmine says "she's missing how can that be." Beth just looks around not saying anything. I look at Beth and say "do you know where she is?" She nods her head and I say "well,where is she?" She says "I don't know she ran out the gate not saying anything,she ran into the woods that way" she pointed. I ran and told my dad he said "well,let's go look for her than".
Jasmine P.O.V.
I was shocked at the sight I was seeing. No one cared that much for Olivia besides me. I kept thinking "why would she run into the woods without saying anything to somebody". Then,finally it hits me that was our camp sight before we were here. She went back because she left a photo of her family out there. I ran and told the others why she ran out there. They said "okay". I told them "I coming with you". I ran to our old camp sight and saw her crying. I told the or others to stay there. I ran to her and asked "what's wrong?". She says "the picture i-I-it's gone". I said it's okay you don't need it anymore we have a new family. I gave them a signal to come out. They all came out and I said "this is our new family".
Olivia P.O.V.
I didn't realize Jasmine was serious about the whole family thing. I got up brushed myself of and walked back to the prison with my new family. Carl comes up next to me and says "I need to tell you something". I say "sure what is it". He says "not here". He takes me away from the group and tells me "I like you a lot Olivia but there's something you should know". What I say my face turning red because he just confessed he liked me. He says I don't know how to tell you this then his dad comes back and says "come on you two you don't want to get lost".
Carl P.O.V.
We walk back towards the prison with the group. When we finally get there Olivia and me go to our cell to talk.then it just slipped out "Olivia I....." She just looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. Her eyes are so pretty they shine in the sun and at night in the moon. I can't believe I didn't know here before this. "Olivia" I start again. "I...then I was cut off by my dad.