Prologue

"Cut!" Alex yelled from behind the camera. He sighed and called a lunch break.

"Um so what now?" asked Jay as Alex sighed in annoyance "I just called lunch break what do you think?"

Jay fidgeted nervously as he followed Alex like a lost puppy. "okay." he mumbled quietly looking down at the ground. They got into the car and started to drive to the nearest café.

On the way there Jay asked "So um is Tim meeting us there?"

Alex sighed and replied sounding even more annoyed "I guess". Jay, feeling that he was bothering Alex, decided to be quiet the rest of the ride

When they got to the café, jay got out of the car and followed closely behind Alex. Not knowing what else to do, he tried to make a joke to lighten the mood.

"Why did the alcoholic cross the road?"

Alex sighed and reluctantly answered, "Why?".

"To get away from The Observer!" Jay told the punchline, which left Alex very confused.

"What? What does that mean-". He was cut off by Tim walking into the café.

"Oh hi Tim"Jay said when Tim walked towards them "Oh, hey Jay." Tim replied, barely even acknowledging that Alex was there.

"Ungrateful asshole"Alex muttered under his breath as Tim sat down.

"And I OOP-" Jay yelled out, very unnecessarily. "Shut up Jay!" Tim and Alex yelled at him.

Jay pouts and muttered "whatever" as he looked out the window. Just as he looked out the window, a huge van drove up to the café and parked.

"Huh?"Jay say as he sees the Scooby gang get out of the van. Tim looks over hearing Jay and looks out the window "Oh its them"

"Oh you know them or something?" Jay questioned Tim, and Tim just looked at Jay with a face that says 'Are-You-Serious-Right-Now?'.

"Really? Jay they're in our film class how can you not know them, they always have their dog in class with them". Tim explained wondering how Jay had never seen them

"Oh." Jay spoke sound a little less confused, but he was always confused. The gang walked up to Jay, Alex, and Tim.

"Hey Guys!!" Fred Exclaimed with almost too much enthusiasm. Alex sighed and begrudgingly greeted him "Hello Fred..."

"Aw what's with the long face cheer up!"Fred said patting Alex's shoulder a bit too roughly.

Alex rubbed his shoulder and angrily glared at the dog sitting next to Fred. "Why do you bring that dog with you every where you go?" He asked, obviously annoyed by the dogs presence.

"He's like, my best friend!." Shaggy butted into the conversation, and all Scooby said in response was "Rhog?".

"Just... Nevermind." Alex muttered already tired with the conversion.

"It's nice to meet you" Jay exclaimed, he hoped he could get to know the gang.

"it's nice to meet you too" Daphne said as she smiled to the group.

"Mind if we sit down?" Velma asked with a kind smile. Alex sighed while rubbing his temples and mumbled sarcastically "The more the merrier I suppose"

The gang of five sat down with the crew of marble hornets, and Jay started to become friends with them.