Chapter 32

***Lisa's POV***

I was busy cooking some pancakes in the kitchen when suddenly, a felt a pair of thin arms wrapped around my waist. I didn't have to look around to know who it was, I just know.

“Why aren't you in bed?” She murmured on my back. It was obvious that she just got up and went straight in the kitchen by how sleepy her voice is.

“As you can see, I'm preparing our breakfast.” I put the pancake on an empty plate then I turned the stove off.

“What about you? Why are you up this early?” I looked at the wall clock to see it was just 15 minutes past 6.

“The bed feels colder when you are not there,” she said then she yawned.

I softly chuckled then I turned around to face her only to see Jennie butt naked. I felt my cock twitched a bit because of the beautiful view in front of me.

“Well, we can make it warmer, if you want.” I said while nuzzling her neck.

Damn.. how can she manage to always smell good?

“Lisa, I'm tired.” Jennie said in her sleepy voice.

“Of course, you're tired.” With how hard we fucked each other last night, I was surprised she could still walk.

I carried her to her bedroom then I lay her in the middle of the bed.

“Sleep, Jennie.” I covered her naked body with a comforter.

“Stay here.” She said while tugging my shirt, all the while her eyelids are dozing off.

“Okay.” I laid beside her then I turned her around so I can spoon her. I felt her adjusting herself in my arms, looking for a more comfortable position. After a while, she stopped moving and all I can hear was hear steady but deep breath. She has already fallen asleep.

Jennie.. what are you doing to me? I have already made up my mind to leave you, to forget everything about you and this goddamn feeling I have for you. But with just one night, all my resolves came crumbling down and here I am again, doing everything for you, being stupid again, and making myself your goddamn lapdog that knows nothing but to wait for your attention, your affection..

I have decided.. I will tell you what I have been keeping all these years, just one right moment. I don't care if you're going to reject me, I can live with. I just really wanted to get this off my chest.

But can I really live with it? You rejecting me? You not in my life anymore? Can I really live every waking moment of my life without seeing your face? Without hearing your voice? Without seeing your gummy smile?

I felt my heart clenched and my eyes tear up.

Damn it, Lisa! It's way too early to be this dramatic!

I took a deep breath to stop myself.

Just one right moment, Jennie..

I felt my eyelids became heavy then a few moments later, sleep consumed my senses..

I woke up when I heard buzzing sounds in the bedroom. I open my eyes to see a freshly showered Jennie, sitting in front of her vanity mirror, busy drying her hair.

“What time is it?” I asked her.

“It's 7:30, Lisa.” She answered.

“Damn, I fell asleep.” I said then I slowly got up.

“Well, thank you for stating the obvious, Captain Obvious,” she mockingly said.

“Tsk,” I clicked my tongue. “Have you taken your breakfast already?” I asked her.