Author's Note

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I'm so sorry for this A/N. I don't usually do this, really! But I just wanna say something.. so here goes nothing..

First, I know I said I would update last weekend, and I tried, but I have no excuse for the one week delayed. I kept on re-reading and revising Chapter 39 and I felt like something was lacking.. I couldn't point out what was missing.. was it the emotional attack? The feeling of hatred? Anger? Angst? Really, I was so blank.. and I thought, maybe I felt something was lacking because I already knew what was about to happen, and maybe I'm getting anxious about writing the final chapter?

Second, yes everyone, final chapter. Chapter 40 is gonna be the end of The Heiress and The Bodyguard (I felt like I'll be sending my child to her graduation!) I don't want to mess it up, and I'm afraid I'm going to mess it up.. I felt like I messed up Chapter 39 and I'd do the same in the final chapter hence, I couldn't bring myself to do it. Really, I haven't felt this in my previous chapters, I was like "go ahead and publish them and let my readers read them and I'm gonna read their comments and improve next chapter". But this is the final chapter and once I publish them, there's no turning back, there's no more "improve next chapter" thingy. Have you ever felt like this?

Damn I'm really really really getting anxious and I don't know, afraid? Hell!

I'm really sorry for the long rant! I just wanted to let you guys know what I was feeling because I felt like we all have connections because of my story.

Please give me some time and please wait for the final chapter. I hope it's gonna be worthy of your time, days, weeks, and months of reading my story 🙂

I'll see you soon again!