C

It was your typical freezing cold summer day in Venice. Chody was getting ready to hit the beach, but since he was not like other girls he put his hair in a ponytail centered on his forehead. He put on an oversized shirt since the kid's section didn't have his size (poor guy..).

He put on his bright pink Bermuda shorts and a pair of Gucci flip-flops. As he left his luxury, incredible, breathtaking Venice apartment that was in Venice. Next to the beach. Did I mention he lives in Venice? Because he does. The cold usual Venice summer made his nips perk up and his forehead to produce inhuman amounts of stinky sweat.

Whilst Chody was sweating up a storm with his very prominent nips, he stumbled upon the most beautiful lady of all time... Her tiddies were like two lil strawberries, like the TINIEST strawberries ever. Her figure looked like a McDonald's cup and her BOOTY... Oh lord the booty. It was flat like the Earth. But nevertheless he finna smash. So he tried.

Confidently, him and his perky nips went to poke her in the eyes (that's how people flirt in Venice), hoping it'll get him laid.

"Hey, I'm Chody", he says whilst having his nips deep in her eye sockets.

"Hi, I'm Karen", she responds with a smile on her face, her eyeballs thoroughly probed with his nipples.

"Yo girl aha-ha", he said while stroking his chin, "you remind me of a pancake, all flat and white.. just my type. All you're missing is some Nutella spread all over yo stunning flat ass girl. Yum", he says and grrs.

"Oh Chody", she said breathlessly, "you live in Venice right?"

"Yeah of course".

"I love a Venice man that knows how to smear Nutella on a lady", she moaned.

"Damn right girl", he smirks like a whole ass fuckboy, "come to my place so I can roll you up in breadcrumbs, flour and egg and fry you so I can eat you up like a delicious deep fried chicken nugget babygirl"

"You didn't even have to ask Chod", she winks with both eyes.

And so the couple went back to his Venice apartment in Venice. Next to the beach. In Venice. His sweat was still dripping onto his oversized shirt, his Bermuda's were soaked in butt sweat and his Gucci flip-flops made a squeaky noise every time he made a step. His nips were happy they were getting some, and so was our stinky nasty boy Chody.