N

*War flashback*

"Oh Chody boi. But I am your mother" she says as the camera zooms really close on her face covered in Nutella.

*Dramatic music plays*

The shocked Chody stood there, barbecue sauce on his tiddies, nips perked, eyes probed and his bigass dick was sprawled on the ground.

"I should have told you sooner--", she started, but he shat in his hands and threw his poop at her football stadium sized forehead to prevent her from speaking, like any gentleman would (of course).

Chody was devastated by the sudden news, as he turned to the TV as a last resort to calm himself and his suspiciously fergalicious huge nips. He dragged his bigassdick.com to the sofa, completely ignoring his flat queen still covered in Nutella, like a good subby pancake she was (she's a dirt slut). Right as he sat down he felt his hemorrhoids act up like they tryna perform Hamlet or somethin.

The news intro played on his huge TV in his luxurious Venice apartment. In Venice. Next to the beach. Did I mention he lives in Venice? I probably did, but he loves repeating that fact so therefore I shall copy.

"So called YouTuber and Vine star Chody Cho finds his mother due to a series of creamy culinary events taking place in Venice, next to the beach. In Venice. He is so attached to his mother he calls her his "flat pancake queen". Chody Cho is now confirmed to be pansexual. Back to you Kyle Melonparty".

Chody couldn't believe the story spread so fast... how was this possible? He turns his attention back to his mommy and sees her on the phone still covered in Nutella. She's talking about him... Wait DID THAT BITCH SNITCH?!

"Snitches get stitches mother. The fuck Karen??", Chody angrily roars (XD).

"Well you ripped my vagina hole once already, so I already do be having stitches you bastard", she screamed in  pain remembering her agonizing childbirth.

"Ugh whatever mom you don't understand me anyways, leave my room GAWDD", Chody said passionately, stomping one foot on the ground.

"Whatever brat, I'm leaving anyways. And I'm taking the Nutella!", Karen shouts back as she picked up her stuff and left Chodys Venice apartment in a hurry whilst carrying three tubs of Nutella spread.

Chody was so annoyed at his dumbass mother and decided to get her back. And he thought of a perfect revenge. He remembered those childhood days when his eyes got nipple probed by a total stranger, and afterwards his mother told him to be careful of strangers.

She taught him all about stranger danger. So naturally... He decided to talk to strangers and get himself in some spicy danger, to make his mother Karen feel like a bad parent.

He got online and went on a random chat room, but when the site asked him for his interests... He started crying. Interests? What are his interests? What does he like? He thought hard and hard until his dick got hard. He remembered that one crazy psycho horse girl in his junior high. So figured out he must be into horse girls!