.

*Ariana Grande whistle tone moaning noises*

"Why u sound like that? Is u good?",  the horse girl asked our homeboi Chody, while he screamed like the GTA prostitutes, while Noelle kept on pinching his rock hard nips.

"Bro don't ruin my fuckin vibe, respect the drip", he responded whilst having his nipples tightly clenched by his horse domme.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that bro I'll fuck your dick up bro.", Noelle said so seriously Chody's dick almost fell off.

"What will you do to me senpai? I've been a bad, bad, urinal", Chody said while fluttering his foot long lashes in slow-mo.

"I will piss in all 7 holes that are available on your body, you urinal bitch boy", Noelle whispered like the Ying Yang Twins in The Whisper Song.

"Yes mommy", he said since he still had those mommy issues from fucking his biological mother that also nibbled on his foreskin so juicily, but then he remembered she didn't give him some of his nut the she had in her mouth, so he became salty and lowkey upset, and only Noelle could fuck the salt outta him.

"Oh ok mother horse", Chody complies quickly. After a minute of thinking and counting (on his fingers) how many holes he has, he realised he doesn't have 7 holes!

"Umm, Senpai?? I only have 6 holes? I was unfortunately born without a vagina..."

"Don't worry silly toilet seat. I'll fuck your dick up so good until it breaks in half and creates YET ANOTHER hole tiny enough for my microscopic peepee to fit!", Noelle exclaimed.

"Oh my... Please! Do it-- wait... Wait a minute, wait a god damn minute! Ain't peepee the word used by small humans at age 1-7 instead of saying cock?? I must have heard you wrong, love? Your name is Noelle, right? You're a horse girl of my dreams?", Chody said worriedly.

"No you illiterate dumbass slag! It is Noel! I am a horse girl! On all levels except physical, I am a horse girl. But... You now know too much...", said NOEL (without le) in a threatening tone, "I must make sure no other human finds out my secret gender unless they pay for my baby shower and gender reveal! I must stop you from spreading the rumor."

"How will you do that tho? And why? I promise I won't snitch on you sis".

"That's exactly what a snitch would say. I am sorry, but some things need to be done."

"What will you do to me?"

"You'll see... Well actually! Nah... That's the point. You WON'T see anymore after I'm done with you!"

"I won't see? What do you me--", and just as he was about to ask about his predicted and sudden sight loss, Noel came closer to his face and forcefully shoved his nips in his eyeballs making blood rain instead of men. Hallelujah!

"Well now that you're blind you might as well date me and I can finally take my horse head off", Noel said whilst his nipples still had Chody's eyeballs on them, "and this is gonna look so cute as earrings ooo!" Noel said full of excitement observing the eyeballs on his nips.

"I mean when you're right you're right, might as well... Yo can I have one of those eyeball earrings?" Chody responded with blood all over him, his nips and his massive dick sprawled on the ground.

"The fuck bro nah, I poked them out, they're on my nips, they're mine now, get your own eyeballs".

"Well whatever, can we just fuck now dude", Chody said impatiently.

"Fuck yea, we can use the blood as lube too", Noel said.

"WAIT!!", Chody yelled, "but I'm not gay bro", he said.

"Shit dawg, you really out here with these dumbass questions, just say no homo and you're good", Noel responded.

As Noel climbed back on top of Chody, he grabbed a handful of his eye blood and smeared all over him, he even drew a dick on Chody's back and he was hoping Chody wouldn't sweat it off because even he knew Chody was one big sweaty boy.

*20 years after*

Chody and Noel are still together, happily married with 4 beautiful furry children, Kyla, Skyla, Tyla and Matty Fuckin Smokes. His eldest son, Tyla, inherited Chody's detachable peepee, and Skyla inherited Noel's first horse mask. It was truly a touching ceremony.

The world is indeed a strange place. Such beautiful souls can be found, and such beautiful Venice apartments can be found by the beach. In Venice.

And so, the story of Chody and Noel lived on... Happily, in all of our memories, and until this day, they say 'no homo' after everything gay they do.

THE END