Newest We got Married Couple

[Editorial] Which Idol Couple Do enewsWorld Readers Want on 'We Got Married'?

Facebook weibo renren

4

Aug 29, 2012 12:00:00 PM 1,001

CJ E&M enewsWorld : Nancy Lee

Last week, we asked, you, our readers, to vote for which idol stars you wanted to see get hitched next on We Got Married, and the results are in!

Our readers seemed to know exactly who they wanted as the results revealed a clear winner.

Although the Woo-U couple was off to a great start in the polls last week, YG's leader couple Skydragon - or Big Bang's G-Dragon and 2NE1's CL - soared to the top, with 60.7 percent of the votes, as the dream couple you all would love to watch on the reality program.

The Woo-U couple trailed behind in second with 19,6 percent of votes, while the third place BoA-Eunhyuk pairing followed even farther behind, garnering 9.1 percent of votes. We guess there's only so much awkwardness our readers can handle.

Real life idol couple Goo Hara and Yong Jun Hyung, however, surprisingly only received 4.9 percent of votes from our readers, Perhaps the couple is too real for reality TV?

Meanwhile the Dumb and Dumber Han Sunhwa-Lee Joon couple and BFF couple made up of Nicole and Key tied for last place, each garnering 2.8 percent of votes.

We′re keeping our fingers crossed for a YG couple to take on We Got Married, but in the meantime, remember to check out this week's poll!