Exam Day

I woke up earlier then normal but I was excited today. Today was the entrance exam for U.A. and I've been putting in the effort to get in. With a lot of help from Bakugou. I put on my school uniform and made myself look.. Less dead inside. I looked over at the photo on my mirror, it's me and Izu when we where little, playing in a sandbox. I deep breathe, would he be proud if me for getting this far? Would he have gotten this far?

I shock my head and left my room, making my way down stairs, I grabbed some food to eat on the way, something small but simple. I walked over to the door and put on my favorite shoes, "Bye!" I called out, even though on one was here. I lived with my uncle who works at U.A, so he probably had to leave early because of the exams.

I didn't live far from U.A. so I walked it, listening to music on way, but.. I couldn't shake this feeling someone was watching me, but wherever I looked I didn't see anyone. I just put it up to my nervous.

I made it the entrance of U.A. and the size of the building was making me more nervous by the second. I took a deep breath and carried on walk, I looked around at the students, each one looked so different, it was hard to tell some people quirks but it was easy to tell who had an elemental quirk.

I carried on walking but the girl infront of me seemed more nervous then me, I went to ask her if shes ok but before I could, she tripped. I used my quirk by using the air to hold her until I got to her, "Hey are you ok?" I helped put her upright and let her go, "Yes, thank you." She smiled, "Was that your quirk keeping me from falling?" She asked, her eyes wide with curiosity, "Yeah, it was." She smiled, "Thank you so much!" She grabbed my hands and held them in hers, beaming up at me. She let go and waved goodbye and she made her way inside, I waved back and looked around. I hadn't seen Bakugou yet, maybe he's already inside?

I sat in the main room with everyone else, I saw Bakugou a few rows below me, and the girl from earlier was futher down. Present Mic, a pro hero as well as a teacher at U.A, was telling us all about the physical exam, and how we will be fighting faux villain - aka Robots - and to rack up as many points as we could. One of the students, a blue hair boy with glasses correct Present Mic by saying there are four types on the paper we where given but he only talked about three. Present Mic explained the fourth type was a zero pointer but we could still chose to take it down.

After spliting every one into groups, we where led to a fake city made for training and the exams. I saw the girl I helped this morning in my group as well as the blue haird boy, and it seemed like everyone but me had a change of clothes.

The gates to our fake city opened and I rushed in, Present Mic had to tell the others the exam had started, I saw one of the robots coming around the corner, I used the water that another student have created to make a small spare and aimed carefully. I throw it and guilded it into an open area. The robot started the fizzle and powered down, collapsing to the ground. I ran off in search for more.

After a while I must of had over 60 points, but as I turned the cormer, I saw most if the other students standing in the street, all of th looking at something at the other end. I looked at what was making everyone else so scared and saw it. The zero pointer. It was massive. I stood in the street as others ran past me, nearly knocking me over, I looked for a way around it or a way to tale ot down, after all ot was still a villain. As I started making me way towards the gaint, I saw the girl from earlier trapped between pieces of debris. I ran over to her, the zero pointer getting closer to us, "Hang in there, I'll get you out." I used my quirk to lift the rock from on top of her, I looked over at the zero pointer, I launched the rock at it. I turned back to the girl, iy doesnt lool like she could stand so using the air to pick her up I move her to a safer area where some of the students stood amd watched me, before returning to the zero pointer, "Let's go, zero!" I announced, I stamped on the ground, a hugh chuck on the earth lifting up, I focus on its head and kicked the chuck of earth in it's direction. The piece took off the robots head clean off, but now the worse part. The zero pointer started to fall down, I used my quirk again, moving the air to cover the robot, and as gently as I could brought it to the ground, making sure no one else was near by as I became to weak to hold it any more, letting it fall the last meter.

I fell on my hands and knees as the sirens rang, telling us the exam was over. I took deep breaths and looked over, the girl from earlier was standing and slowly making her way over to me. I sat up, still panting, "I can't believe you saved me, again." She smiled as she offered me a hand, helping me stand, "That's what being hero is." I answered, cluching my side, fellong sick from overuse of my quirk, the blue haird kid come over to me as well and.. Bowed, "You seemed to understand the true purpose of this test, we didn't just have to beat the faux robots but also look out for one and other." He was very formal as he spoke, "I just did the right thing." Before anyone could say, a small old woman walked up to me, "Are you injured?" she asked, I nodded she shook her head before pulling me down to her level, kissing my head. I started to feel sleep, she turned to the others, kissing the girl I saved but not the guy, before handing us all some candy, witch I didn't hesitate to eat.

--Somewhere Else--

"That's a powerful quirk." Someone said, the other person in the room nodded, "More powerful then I remembered." they turned to the other person, "Its now the time?" They asked, the other person shook their head, "No yet. Be patient."

-- --

"And that was the entrance exam!" I said, sitting down, "I think you would of done better then me.." I mutter, reaching a hand out and carefully touching the grave stone, "I don't know how Bakugou did, but when I find out I'll come and tell you!" I desperately wanted to cry, I don't know why I told him what I did, "I have to go soon, my uncle doesn't like me staying out to late woth the rise of villain attacks." I stood up and dusted off my skirt, "I'll come back soon! I'll let you know if I got in." I placed a flower down by the stone, "Bye, Izu." I muttered, turning away from the grave andaking my way home.