5. Heroes vs Villains

|(Y/N) POV|

The normal classes are quite boring, but everyone was able to pull through for one reason alone. That reason being the Basic Hero Training with All Might later in the day. So after we finish all our normal classes, it's finally time. 

''IIII AMMM HEEEEREEEE........... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HEROOOOO''

Everyone is surprised by All Might's sudden entering.

''I can't believe it's really All Might!'' Kaminari says. ''So he IS a teacher. This year is going to be totally awesome!'' Kirishima says. ''Hey look is he wearing his Silver-Age costume?'' Tsuyu asks to no one in particular. ''I'm getting goosebumps. It's so retro!'' Ojiro says.

''Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as heroing 101! '' All Might exclaims. ''Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight to the name of good. LET'S GET INTO IT!'' All Might explains. ''TODAY'S LESSON WILL PULL NO PUNCHES!'' All Might shouts while holding a card that says 'Battle'. ''But one of the keys of being a hero is... looking good!'' All Might shouted. ''These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started.''

''YEAAHHHH'' the whole class excitedly shouts.

''Get yourself suited up, and meet me at training ground beta!'' All Might tells us.

|Small timeskip|

''They say that clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold you are the proof!'' All Might exclaims. ''From now on you are all.. heroes in training!''

I chose a fairly basic design for my hero costume. Just some basic light protection everywhere except for my joints. I also requested some ways to store my water, so they added a lot of tube-like things along my body which I can put water in. They double as a way to store water and as a way to train my body.

''Now that you're all ready, it's time for combat training!'' All Might says.

''Sir! This is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean that we'll be doing urban battles again?'' Iida asks. ''Not quite! I'm going to move you two steps ahead! Most of the villain fights you see on the news that place outside. However, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors! Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows! In this training exercise, you'll be placed into teams of good guys and bad guys, and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles!'' All Might finishes. ''Isn't this a little advanced?'' Tsu asks. ''The best training is what you get on the battlefield!'' 

Everyone starts asking All Might questions and he seems to get a bit annoyed.

''Listen up! The situation is this: the villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout, the heroes must try and foil their plans. To do that, they either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad-guys succeed by either protection the weapon or by capturing the heroes! Since we have an uneven amount of students we will have to either make a person go alone, or we will have to make a team of 3''

''I volunteer to go alone!'' I quickly shout. Everyone starts looking weirdly at me because I'm never normally this open. ''U-uh alright, young (Y/N)'' All Might seems as we move on. 

''The first teams to fight will be..... THESE GUYS!'' All Might says as he's holding 2 balls that say D and A. ''Team A will be the heroes, team D will be the villains! Everyone else can go to the spectator room to watch!''

It appears that Midoriya and Uraraka have to face Bakugo and Iida.

|Time skip to (Y/N)'s fight|

All the teams have already gone. It's finally my turn. I'm the villain, and I'm up against Yaoyorozu and Mineta. I have already decided on my game plan. I gather up some liquid that's in the air around me, combine it with my stored water, and some created water that's equivalent to about 50% of my stamina. I place the water all around the room walls of the room and I freeze it. By doing this I basically create a 3-meter thick shield on each wall of the room. Yaoyorozu's quirk is unpredictable though, so I'll have to try and capture her. All Might announces that the heroes have entered the building. I quickly spread some mist around the building. The mist basically cuts down their sight and makes it so that I can tell where they are.

I've been sitting here for a couple minutes, but I haven't felt or seen them yet. I'm getting quite concerned, to say the least. But I suddenly feel something small, quickly make it's way through my mist. I go there to check on it, but when I get there I only see Mineta and not Yaoyorozu. This gets me quite concerned. 

''Where's your teammate?'' I ask him while I'm quietly making water move behind him. ''Nowhere'' he responds as he drops his guard. ''Got you now!'' I say as my water surrounds his body except for his head. ''Agh, when did you do that you jerk?!'' he asks me. ''Don't drop your guard around villains.'' I bluntly state.

I suddenly feel someone breaking through my ice. He was a distraction while Yaoyorozu was slowly making her way to the weapon. I quickly start using my water beams to arrive there, but I arrive too late as Yaoyorozu breaks the last centimeter of my ice and starts running towards the weapon. ''THE VILLAIN TEAM WINS!!!'' All Might shouts. It appears that the time is up. 

{I underestimated my opponent and almost lost. Guess I really am just a beginner}

Although I won, I can't say that I'm too pleased with how it went. I make my way over to Yaoyorozu because it doesn't seem like she took the loss too well. 

''You did well Yaoyorozu. '' I say while smiling. ''Thanks (Y/N), but please call me Momo'' she says while looking a bit happier. I can tell that she blames herself for the loss, but that's not for me to deal with. After I finish freeing Mineta, we return to the spectator room. 

''Good job you 3!'' Mina happily shouts. ''Yeah, (Y/N) you were awesome out there!'' Kaminari tells me. ''(Y/N), that was so manly!'' Kirishima exclaims. ''U-u-u-uh t-thanks guys'' I say as I continue to get more flustered. 

Although I'm disappointed in my almost losing, I can get past that. It feels like everyone has improved a bit. We will all continue to improve!

-----------------

Totally didn't take me 1 month and a day to make this chapter. I originally started this book when I had summer break, but like all good things have to, it ended. So it was hard to find the time and the motivation to continue, but I promised that I would finish this book, and I'm not planning on breaking that promise. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a nice rest of your day! c:

*edit* I published this yesterday, but it apparently didn't publish :c