Chapter 27

So are you guys good with me posting the rest of what I have written then discontinuing this, bringing back and finishing "I Fucked Up", and then starting the new book I have in mind?

Comment here: yes or no

Jakes POV
Okay I'm these past few weeks I have grown some feelings towards Erika and I throw little hints at her by calling her cute and beautiful but I don't really think she's catching them.

J: you ready?

E: yup

Erika's POV
We got out of the car and went in his house.

J: mom I'm back and I brought guest.

Jakes mom walked around the corner from I'm assuming the kitchen because she had an apron on.

P: but- oh is this her?

J: yes this is Erika my friend

E: hi Mrs. Stepnick (pretend that's her maiden name)

P: oh she's so beautiful and polite please call me Pam

E: sure

P: is she staying for dinner

J: no her-

P: oh Jake she can speak for herself

E: um me and my uh friend are spending it together at my house

P: boyfriend?

J: mom that's her business

E: uh no she's a girl, much older than me, and works for me I just like to mention that.

P: oh sorry I just get so excited to meet Jakes friends.

J: friend

E: maybe she was talking about the past Jake

J: for a girl who was so nervous you sure aren't showing it.

P: you were nervous oh sweetheart no need to be nervous if Jake likes you I'll like you-

*knock knock*

P: oh that's must be your cousins

J: girls or boys

P: why?

*knock knock*

P: ONE MINUTE PLEASE!

E: I kind of keep my real identity a secret like if you met the other me you wouldn't have called me beautiful I'm kind of a famous model so I change the features of my face with makeup.

P: oh then it definitely doesn't matter if it is boys or girls you need to hide her the boys could just follow modeling because the girls are hot or whatever and girls might follow modeling because we're girls and stuff. So you two go hide upstairs in Jakes room and I'll distract them.

J: okay

Me and Jake ran upstairs to his room and he closed and locked the door. It was surprisingly clean for a boy.

E: nice room

I sat on his bed and he sat next to me.

J: you're thinking it's surprisingly clean for a boy right?

E: you read my mind *giggles*

J: um so when I came over today you seemed a bit off when you opened the door for like a split second.

E: um yeah I was gonna tell you later but my dad is moving to Colorado and tried to get me to go to and he wanted me to basically quit my job and abandon Raisa like I own a fvcking diner and Raisa is like my mother figure I can't just leave the woman who raised me. So now I live in that big a$$ house with just me and Raisa

J: well is he at least still coming for Christmas?

E: yeah

J: my mom got ahold of my brother and he's coming for Christmas which sucks but she misses him so I'll behave for her.

E: I've never seen a guy care so much for their mom or a parent in general like you do.

J: well she is the only person who didn't leave and I know won't leave unless she doesn't have a choice a.k.a death. We were both going through a tough time when my dad left with that woman and my mom was going through it 10x worse but she stayed so much more positive than me and my brother then some months later he left and it got worse for both of worse and I swear if I was my mom I would've fallen into some type of depression but she didn't then everything slowly got better. I will literally do anything in the world to keep her the happiest person alive.

E: ugh that's so fvcking cute it's annoying

J: what about you?

E: what about me?

J: who makes you the happiest in your life?

E: usually I would've said Justice but everything changed, then I would've said my dad but lately every time I get off the phone with him I'm upset, and then theirs you and Raisa because I rarely talk to Noah.

J: so it's between me and Raisa?

E: I mean Raisa is a really good cook

J: I can make really good mac n cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches.

E: I do like cheese, but Raisa raised me.

J: sh!t that is true I think I just lost this battle d@mn it

E: but

J: but?

E: you do make me really happy everyday with your morning texts even when your in the next room

J: so we're tied?

E: I'll tie you if you make me a grilled cheese and spend the night after your family leaves.

J: deal

Jake hugged me and pushed me back on the bed.

J: yesss

We got up and he pulled me back up

E: you messed your hair up

J: eh so what

E: before I go tell me what you were thankful this year?

J: I'm thankful for my life because a lot of people don't have what I have and even though the beginning of this month was horrible I'm still thriving. What about you?

E: *smiles* you.