Chapter 30

Erika's POV
We're back at my place and I'm in my room with Jake in our pjs.

E: do you think I did good tonight?

J: yeah you did an amazing job

E: what's wrong you seem off?

J: my brother is coming tomorrow night instead of Christmas and when my mom told me the smile on her face was unbelievable she hadn't smiled that big since I told her I finally was happy again after my dad and Logan left and now he's coming back and she's just welcoming him like it's nothing like he never left.

E: well you can go see him for a couple of hours and then stay here if you want. I know you don't want to see him but he still is your brother so at least say hi. Just let him know you're breathing and doing well.

J: you Erika are way to perfect to be here on this disgusting earth.

E: no ones perfect Jake

J: you are

I looked down but Jake pick my head back up. Oh my fvck he's gonna kiss me.

J: exactly how special does the scene of you're first kiss have to be?

E: I mean it just has to be the right person in the right time yah know.

And just like that he pressed his lips against mine. They are so soft just how they look so soft. I'm kissing Jake.

We pulled back but stayed close

E: so that girl you had a little crush on during-

Jake pulled me back in.

A couple seconds later he pulled back.

I was blushing like crazy. Jake has his head down. It was super quiet in the room.

J: Erika I-

Oh no oh god please no.

J: I really like you.

I for sure thought he was gonna say this was a mistake

...

E: stooop

I covered my face with my hands

J: what? I do.

E: I like you too. I'm sorry for making this weird I've never done this before the whole confessing your feelings thing so it's weird for me. But I do like you a lot actually so yeah, and sorry for yah know babbling and stuff I've been actually working on preventing myself from-

J: I'm gonna kiss you know.

E: *blushes* oka-

Jake smashed his lips onto mine pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me onto his lap.

I ran my fingers through this hair then he put his hands under my shirt on my hips. Jake made the move I was kinda scared of and stuck his tongue in my mouth. Once he did it wasn't bad at all after awhile we were playing tonsil hockey I mean full on making out. My first kiss and make out sesh in one night.

...

It's been like five minutes next thing you know I'm taking Jakes shirt off I felt him get goosebumps all over his arms and chest. Soon he took off mine leaving me in my shorts and bra.

I'm gonna lose my virginity tonight...

Jake got a grip onto me and flipped us over laying us down on the bed, he started going down to my neck and kissing it. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, he soon came back up to my lips and we flipped back over to where I was on top.

My bedroom door opened and we stopped kissing immediately and both of our heads shot towards the door.

Ra: Erika I brought your- Oh I'm so sorry

Raisa closed the door fast and all I could do was laugh and that's what Jake did too. I fell onto his chest and put my head in the crook of his neck.

E: *laughs* I can't believe she just saw that

J: you think we scarred her?

E: no I think we just shocked her

J: how long did you know that I liked you

E: I mean we're both pretty good at showing our true feelings so I couldn't tell at all you liked me.

Jake sat up so I was facing him still on his lap.

J: really? All of those times I called you beautiful and even the time I told you I was attracted to you?

E: I mean no one has ever felt that way about me so I didn't read to much into it. I thought you were joking.

J: well now you know and now I know

E: *smiles* we should probably go to bed we have school tomorrow

J: yeah I think I'm gonna sleep in my room so nothing happens in here.

E: that's would be smart.

I got off Jakes lap and he grabbed his shirt and put it on I grabbed my sweater and put it on.

J: goodnight Riky

E: tonight Jake

Jake left my room and we both went to bed. We have some explaining to do to Raisa in the morning.