Part 14

Louis sat on the chair whilst the paramedic checked over Louis temp and blood pressure. He was practically falling asleep on the chair , he was very drained. 

"Can you look at me Louis " the paramedic said flashing a light in his eyes. He couldn't keep his eyes open.

"Okay so his temp is quite high but nothing serious and his blood pressure is a little low so I'll admit him into hospital get him on a drip do some blood tests." He said to Scott.

"W-where's Harry... w-want harry " Louis said rubbing his eyes.

"He's on his way Lou , don't worry okay " he said

"Can you stand up for me Louis , where gonna go into the ambulance " the paramedic said

That's when Louis freaked out "No no I don't w-wanna go" he breathed heavy and started to cry.

"Louis , Louis come on relax everything's okay I promise." Scott said

"Sorry I got here as soon as I could " Harry rushed over seeing Louis a sobbing mess.

"Baby what's wrong why are you crying?" He said

"Have to go to h-hospital " He sniffled

"Oh darling it's okay " Harry picked him gently , he kissed his head and walked into the ambulance with Scott and the paramedic. "Oh darling what I'm gonna do with you huh " Harry said laying him down on the stretcher. "S-scared Harry So s-scared I don't like h-hospitals" Louis hiccuped

Harry held him close kissing his cheeks "Hey now stop that , you're in safe hands I promise you darling at least we'll know what's wrong but I know you're going to be absolutely fine baby boy."  Louis rubbed his eyes holding Harry close to him. Harry watched Louis kissing the top of his hand gently.

"Don't you worry darling , we'll get to the bottom of this" Harry said holding his little hands.

——

An hour later at the hospital

Louis was laid out in bed attached to a drip as he needed plenty of fluids. The nurse had come around about half ago to take his bloods.

When the nurse got back she had a file with Louis results in , Harry had them filed through quicker as he's desperate to know what's making his baby so sick.

"Hi Louis , how are you feeling?" The nurse asked

"A little better just a bit weak " Louis said

"Well we better get you eating soon you need to build up your strength. "Now I have your test results back and Youl be pleased to know it's nothing serious, but we have found something rather rare and unusual for a male. " she said

Harry and Louis looked at each other confused  but listened to her carefully. Harry bit his lips worriedly.

Louis gulped

"Well the reasons for your vomiting and weakness is .. is that you're 3 weeks pregnant Mr Tomlinson "

That's when the whole room went silent and a gasp left Louis and Harry's mouth.