disclaimers

i do NOT own any of the franchises or celebrities i have used in this book. i DO however own the characters: isabella sanchez, rosa sanchez, lucas sanchez, brandon davies, katie bloom and nia holmes, so please do not steal them.

any manips i use in this book, will be my own and they will probably be shit, lmao. the gifs i used in the introduction are gifs i found on google. any photos used in this book have been taken from the celebrities instagram or found online.

this book is purely for entertainment purposes and nothing in this book is intended to offend anyone. any characters that i have made gay, are simply the characters and is NOT me trying to out any celebrities. i also do not mean to offend or bash any relationships the face claims are in, the relationships in this story are completely fictional.

this book will contain swearing, sexual references, and mentions of parental abandonment. it will also contain spoilers to marvel movies and the walking dead, but i will put warnings at the start of the chapter.

this book also contains people of color (latin american, african american) and lgbtq+ people. if you, for some odd reason, get offended by that, leave. do not bother commenting hate because i will NOT tolerate any discrimination. if i do see any racist or homophobic comments, they will be deleted and you will be reported. simple as that.