one

hello and welcome! my name is molly robinson and today, i am on the set of the walking dead and i am joined by the lovely, isabella sanchez! how are you?

hi! i'm good thank you. i'm tired, we had a long night filming, but i've had some caffeine, so i should be fine.

yes, of course! you're currently filiming season 4, right?

yeah, we're currently filming episode 14, so we're nearly done.

what can we expect from this season?

well, this season is going to have everyone on the edge of their seats and there are a lot of badass moments from quite a few characters. i really love this season, it's probably my favourite so far and i think the fans are really gonna like it.

ooh. now, you were a fan of the show before, correct?

yes, yeah.

and how is it, now being an actor on the show?

it's amazing. ive loved every second of filming, even the night shoots. when the walking dead first came out, i was immediately a fan and i knew i wanted to be on the show and when when i found out they were being rosita into the show, i just felt like i had to audition.

the cast have become a second family to me and i'm really close with all of them, the girls especially.

that's lovely. now, i want to take a moment to talk about marvel. they've just announced a new captain america movie, how are you feeling about that?

oh, i'm so excited! it's going to be great working with chris again. filming the first avenger and i'm excited to see what this films going to bring.

which marvel movie has been your favourite to film so far?

ooh, that's hard. i honestly don't know.the avengers was really fun to film. i guess i would say the avengers? i think, i don't know they've both been a lot of fun.

unfortunately, that's all we have time for today, but thank you for your time, it's been lovely talking to you.

aw, thank you, it's been great. bye!