INFORMATION

Hello!!!

I believe that if you're going to need an editor, I feel that you should know a little bit about me. I have been on Wattpad for a couple of years and in the past, I have created my own stories but, I want to help other authors with their own stories.

 My levels of experience isn't that high but, I have edited my own stories and I understand that it takes time to write and revise your story. I can help with grammar, sentence framing, the flow of the storyline, and punctuation, whatever you need help with I will provide my hardest efforts to help you create an amazing story.

I am on Wattpad for an hour a day but, I am willing to stay on longer whenever necessary, just please understand that I am a student and have other priorities as well. Some writing platforms I use are Wattpad, Google Docs, and Grammarly, if you prefer any others, please let me know.

Concerning different types of genre, I don't have any preferences except I won't do any fanfiction work or do any mature scenes. Also, I can do one chapter a week or we can work out a schedule that would accommodate both of us.

In exchange, I would like credit or a mention in your story for helping you, PM me if you are interested or have any questions. 

Thank you!!!