Shower

Wowie! Lots more interest in the story!! It makes my day to read ya'lls comments and thoughts! The dumber the observation the better xD ILY! <333

I awoke to the buzzing of a phone alarm, groaning I rolled over and buried myself further into Dove's warmth, feeling her shift to turn off the alarm and wrap herself around me in a comforting manner. My shoulder felt cramped and my leg felt a bit tingly from being caged between her own but I couldn't be more comfortable, feeling her kisses being pressed around the top of my head as she ran her hands across my cheeks to brush away loose strands of hair, as she went back to our resent position I shivered feeling her warm hands slide up my back and around my sides as she hugged me into her chest. I slowly opened my eyes, peering out at the darkness curiously, I wrapped my arm tighter around Dove's waist so I could pull myself up enough to look at her phone screen. 5 am? 5 AM?? I groaned as she rolled onto her back, flopping down on top of her I tucked my head into her neck, hugging onto her tightly as she sleepily looped her arms around me. 

"Why so early?" I mumbled, yawning I wriggled my hips to wedge myself between her legs, moving down to my two favorite pillows and nuzzling into them. She weaved her hand into my messy hair and gently rubbed and scratched my head with her fingertips, my wolf purred at the action and I felt my whole frame relax. 

"Well..." She paused with a yawn, I couldn't help but shudder at how raspy her voice sounded in the morning, my wolf nearly melted at it. "It's your last full day here, I didn't want to sleep through all of it." She rumbled, pressing a kiss to the top of my head and wrapping one leg over my lower body. Holding me tightly in her arms as she inhaled my scent and nuzzled her nose into my hair. I felt my heart slowly sink to my stomach, frowning I wriggled out of Dove's grasp and sat up on her abdomen, straddling her sides with my hands on her torso below her chest to hold myself up. My wolf panting at the scene that lay below us. Dove lay there with her shirt ruffled and scrunched up to reveal her toned stomach, her shorts were falling off one hip which gave me a good view of her panties and her prominent hip bone. Her expression was still drowsy from sleep and her eyes were halfway open, long lashes creating small shadows on her cheekbones that were peppered in adorable freckles. 

I hummed and leaned down, pressing a gentle kiss to her nose which made her cringe. I yanked my head back up and looked down at her in question. She chuckled and put a hand over her mouth. 

"Morning breath." 

I scoffed and leaned down, taking her bottom lip between my own and lightly sucking on it as her hands weaved into my hair. I pulled back after a few moments and yawned, tucking my head back into her neck and inhaling her scent. 

"And, the girls have an early morning practice today,  we have enough for a scrimmage if you wanna play with us." She rumbled, running her hand up my back. I jumped when they traveled lower and rested on my ass, biting my lip as she cupped me in her hands and squeezed. I glanced back over at her dimming phone screen and sighed, pulling away from her neck and pecking her cheek before sliding out of bed. Her hands followed my waist as I moved and held onto the hoodie for a moment so it lifted. I squeaked and quickly yanked it down while she bit her lip and eyeballed the newly exposed skin. 

"Your ass is adorable." She purred, causing my cheeks to flare red as she stood up and walked towards the bathroom. "Wanna take a shower?" She asked, opening her bathroom door, looking at me with her eyebrows raised. My blush darkened as my whole howled gleefully, causing my head to go fuzzy and I found myself nodding. Seeming to surprise Dove as she strolled into the bathroom. 

"Oh yes yes yes!! Please look at her please! I wanna see!"

I squeaked and scoffed at my wolf's thoughts, feeling my ears burn red at the thought of seeing Dove naked. I took a breath and gathered myself before slowly walking towards the bathroom, giving a yelp when Dove's head suddenly poked out of the doorway. 

"Oh, I hope you didn't think we'd be taking one together." She hummed with a smirk and a wink before shutting the bathroom door and locking it. I gaped at the closed door as my wolf growled about such a cruel tease. I pouted and sat down on her bed, crossing my arms as I waited for her to finish her shower. It wasn't ten minutes later that she came out of the bathroom in nothing but a thin robe.  I gulped as I looked over her exposed legs and long hair that was in damp tangles. She offered me another wink as she strode up to her dresser and to my surprise, completely dropped her robe. I tried to turn away but once my wolf caught sight of her ass there was nothing I could do to pull my gaze from Dove's firm rear, watching wide-eyed as she pulled on a thong and a sports bra. She turned around, looking me up and down and holding out her arms. Turning in a circle with a playful smirk on her lips. 

"Like the view?" She asked and my only answer was a harsh gulp and the burning heat in my cheeks as I became transfixed on her abbs and the muscles that ran through her legs. I nibbled my lip as she came closer and straddled my lap, placing her hands on my cheeks pressing a soft kiss to my lips. My shoulders drooped almost immediately as my form shuddered, my hands slipped around her bare waist and held her loosely. It took me a moment to kiss her back, getting overwhelmed at how good it felt to be under her when she was sans most of her clothes. She pulled back then, hovering just a few inches past my lips. I whined and leaned forward, cupping her cheek in my hand to capture her lips again. The contact was too good to lose at the moment, my hand slid across her back and down her to her hips, wanting to feel every bit of exposed skin before I had to hop in the shower myself. I trailed from her lips and peppered kisses across her chin and down her neck, falling more and more in love with the soft skin. Dove tilted her head more to the side to allow me more of the subtle skin. I took a small bit of skin near her shoulder and rolled it between my teeth, hearing her give a soft moan as I sucked on the reddening skin. Her fingers weaved into my hair and gently tugged to pull my head back, I bit my lip at the look in her eye. A look of a predator stalking its prey. 

"I think it's time for your shower." She whispered huskily and nipped my ear.  I blushed down to my neck and hurriedly followed after her when she moved off my lap and towards the bathroom with my wrist clutched in her slender fingers.  She opened the door and held it for me, biting her lip as she looked over my body and gave a slap to my ass when I went through the doorway causing a squeak and a giggle to escape from my throat. I looked back waiting for her to come in as well when I saw a sly smirk upon her plump lips, my wolf gave a growl as Dove stuck out her tongue and slammed the door shut with her on the other side.