Chapter 18

We reached our flat..It was nice and cozy the way I like it..I kept the luggage and went around the house like a small child.

He came behind," You like it?"

I made a boring face and said,"No."

When I said that his face changes into sad and thinking..I can't control myself..I was laughing and holding my stomach.

I said," I love it ya!!.. It is so beautiful!!" And I gave him a big smile..

He playfully glared at me and said," God! You scared me!!"

I giggled and said," Ok.. let's keep the luggage inside the bedroom." He nodded his head.

Then later unpacking the furniture and cleaning the house..He had an emergency to attend the operation.

So I lay down on the sofa and thinking about  everything and anything.. we need to talk about yesterday's conversation..Then I didn't know when I slept

Then I got a call from unknown number.. I rubbed my eyes and took the call

"Hello?"

I only got a silence from the phone

"Hello.who is this??"

Then the call was ended.. I looked at my phone with confusion.. who was it? Maybe it is just a prank call or wrong call..

Then bell rang.. I went and opened the door and Varun was there looking tired

He came inside and said," It was a long surgery..and flopped on the sofa"

I asked him,"You want coffee?"

His face lit up and stood up," Yeah please!! I'll go and fresh up." I nodded my head and went to kitchen.

Thank God we bought some grocery items on the way.. I took the milk packet from the refrigerator and started to heat it.

I was singing visiri, a tamil song and making coffee..and when I turned.. I saw him standing behind me..

I shouted," Monkey!! I got scared..when did you came here??"

He was laughing for my reaction and imitated me..

I glared at him and said," Fine no coffee for you" and poured the coffee in the cup and took it.

" Heyy! It is not fair give me my coffee!!"

I gave to him and said him in mocking manner," Ok ok.. I forgive you"

He raised his one eyebrow and said in sarcastic way," Ha..Thank you very much"

We both sat on the sofa and it was 8 PM..  He was setting the TV and I asked him," So dinner?"

He asked me,"You know how to cook?"

" Ofc I know!"

" Hm. Anything you want..Want me to help?"

" No.." I left and start cooking.

In between I heard his talking angrily to someone.. and he was having my phone..

And he cut the call.. " what happened  and who was it?"

He was angry and said "Sanjith"