Chapter 1

I woke up by my friend splashing water on me..yeah not like any other typical morning scene like hearing bird chiping or waking up by the rays of sunlight.." Jyo!! Wake up...we're late for our college and our first session is with voldemort." i suddenly woke up and ," What?! really..what is the time now..oh god..he's going to kill us.if we're lat-" i stopped my ramble when i saw the clock and it reads 7.39 A.M.

I glared at her when she giggled," Sorry.. i just want to tell you that i'm going to meet him. since you're not cooperating with me when i wake you up..i have no other choice?"

" You could have written a note and left..Why the hell you woke me up this early? we have our first class on 9.30 A.M??" she said," Okay..I'll make it up with you...first tell me how do i look??" she was wearing pale pink top with black jean which matched with her black sneakers..simple and neat.." Not bad..go meet your boyfriend ,he might be waiting for you..i need to take shower."

Her eyes lit when i mention her boyfrined,"Yeah!! ok bye..see you at the session" " Get the hell out here" she smirked " As if i want to be here baby doll" and she left the room. i smiled and got up out of my bed took my clothes and went to bathroom.

Let me introduce myself.. my name is Jyothika..most of them call me Jyo. i am studying MBBS at Chennai. i live in hostel with my roommate and my friend name Preeti. There'll be 4 people staying in one room which has a four beds and personal cupbord and one bathroom. the other two roommates are very studious so they will be in library in morning..anyway they are also nice people. About my family.. it consist of four members whose are ma,pa, arun my younger brother and me!!Well.. i'm not studious but i study as well as enjoy my life.

I looked at the mirror and saw a girl wearing blue top and jean with high pony ready to go to college.I sighed and looked at my phone and saw the time.. I still have one and half hour..maybe i can go to library and finish off my assignment..i locked my room and lead my way to library which takes 10 mins to go there. I unlocked my phone and checked notifications which i received.

i reached the library and found my place which is situated at corner. i liked and claimed this place because opposite to that there's window and no one can disturb me. After long tiring work, i got a call from my mom.

Mom: Ammu..how are you? What are you doing?

Me: Hi ma..yeah i'm fine. how are you all? I'm just doing my assisgnment.

Mom: Hmm.. ok had breakfast

My parents are in Salem and I'm in Chennai because my college is here..

Me: No..i'm going to have..you had ur breakfast?

Mom: yeah.. Jyo, listen to me carefully.. just be calm and hear me out ok?

Me: Ma.. you're freaking me out.. what is it?

Mom: we want you to meet a guy in cafe at 9 AM. he's also in Chennai. i'll text yo-

Me: MA!! WHAT IS THIS? YOU WANT ME TO MARRY SOMEONE NOW?

Mom: please ma.. wait pa wants to speak with you

Dad: hey.. i know your mad at us..you just meet him..actually his great grandmother wants you guys to marry...and she's sick right now..just meet him okay..we'll take abt it later.

Me: Pa..but what abt my studies?

Dad: Don't worry abt that..if you agree to marry him..their parents are ok with you studying and get job afer marriage. we don't want to force you.. it's your choice to meet him..but i would like you to meet him..for his grandma's sake?

Me: pa.. hmm okay.

Dad: Ok then.. i'll give to your mom.

Mom: i'm so happy. please wear that sandle and black colour chudidhar..it's look to you.

Me: okay ma..can you tell abt him?

Mom: Oh.. you know him.. he's a doctor an-

I saw my phone and it read call ended..maybe signal problem.. I sigh and thought about meeting him...it's so fast, i don't know if i want to marry him but i can feel that my parents want me to beacuse we both are in same profession and his grandma's wish..plus by their speech.. they know alot about him..i wonder who he is..what he'll be like..but if i don't like him i'm not going to marry him.

I was thinking about it when i came back to reality with a ping sound from my phone. i open and saw the cafe's address..well it's good that it's nearby my college.. i saw the time it's 8.30.. shit i need to get ready. i called Preeti and told this to her..she was beyond happy and ordered me to go back to hostel.

i reached at my room and changed my drees when i hear a bang sound..i opened the door and found Preeti and her boyfriend rahul." Hey guys!!" Rahul is a nice older brother to me and he replied " If he misbehave with my lil sis.. i'm gonna rip him off into pieces and by the way you look good" he smiled

i laughed and said " i don't want any murders now..i think i'm going to late" Preeti replied " Wow!! found out very early and wait i need to put some makeup, you look good but let's make this guy drool on you" " NOO!! this is enough.. i'm late.. i'm going to take your scooty."

i shouted bye to them and they replied all the best.. Huh? i'not going to write an exam..ok this is my plan i'm going to cafe , meet him, and return and say no.

i was driving but something inside me was making me restless... i don't know why i am scared but i have a feeling that somrthing big is going to happen.

i reached the cafe and looked around..maybe he didn't reach here... i took a seat and i opened my phone and saw the time 9.10 AM. i sighed and took the menu card since i was bored and don't know what to do.. i was thinking some way to tell him that i'm not ready to marry now and all..when i heard someone coughed to get my attention.

i looked over the card and caught the eyes which is familiar and saw his face.. i gasped and my eyes get wide.. i stood up i saw him staring at me...the last i saw him was three years ago..he looked the same and i whishpered " Varun?"

He must have heard it because he smirked and said" Long time no see uh? have a seat.. i think we have to talk about our marriage."