Chapter 23

"Dresses?"

"Check."

"Makeup?"

"Check."

"Toiletries?"

"Check."

"Condoms?"

"Chec-" I glared at Preeti.." Why did I ever call you to help me to pack?"

"Because you came to me and asked for help duh."

I ignored her and checked my bag..we got three days holiday and planned to go to Shimla.

" Ok then, I have to go now.. Have a safe journey and have fun!" And she hugged me.

" Yeh sure!" Then she left.

I was waiting for him. He has an afternoon shift and after that he'll come home freshen up and we'll go to airport.

I was sitting on the sofa and scrolling through the phone... checking the places we can visit in Shimla.

After a long time, the bell rang. Finally!

I went and opened the door and he was there. He had a smile and asked, " All ready? "
"Yepp.. come on go freshen up or else we'll be late and miss the flight!"

He laughed and said," Ok ok" and went inside our room.

By that time, I locked the windows and doors and double checked everything. And informed both the parents that we are leaving.

He came out carrying his bag.. he looks so young by trimming the beard.. I came out of the trance when he called me.

" You can stare at me for the whole day.. I don't have any problem and we will miss our flight" he smirked and had a glint in his eyes.

" Duh..I was just wondering how can I differentiate you from other creatures when we go there"

He fake scowled  at me and I was trying to suppress my giggle..

" Let's go. Did you booked the cab"

" Yeh I did.. and it says it will come within few minutes.."

I nodded my head and he carried our luggages out and I locked the main door and double checked it.

I looked at him, "I'll just inform our neighbours and come."

"Yeh ok.. I'll be down."

Then I went to Kamala aunty's flat and ringed the bell. And informed her abt our absence and assured me that she will look after the home.. then I went down and he was on call..probably it must be our cab.

And he said," There is a traffic it seems.. so he will come by few minutes."

" Oh okk.. Are you feeling tired... you just came after your shift."

He smiled and said," Nah! It's fine.. there was not so many cases today."

By that time our cab came.. and we settled down.

He was silent till we reached the airport.. later we checked in and seated in our flight.
He must be tired after working the whole shift..

I sat near the window seat and he was in middle and the other seat was empty.

I tried to talk to him but he was giving one or two words answer. Later I gave up and was going through the magazine..

After some times.. a young lady came by and  occupied the empty seat. She must be around Varun's age.

She kept all the luggage and was trying to put the seat belt.. and was not able to do.. then she asked him in flirty way ," Hey! Can you help me with the seat belt.. I can't able to do it?"

He just looked at her and said,"yeh sure! Wait let me call someone." Then he called the air hostess and went back on reading the magazine..

I giggled when I saw her expression. Then he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

I just nodded my head in negative response.
Our flight took off and again she was initiating to talk to him. I know he will totally reject her.. or that's what I thought

He started responding her. And they were talking as if they were friends for long time and in between she was flirting with my husband! Touching his hand and smiling.

I was in the verge of breaking her head when the air hostess came to us asked whether we need any snacks..

He asked her," So do you want anything?"

" I think I would like ice tea, what about you?"

" i think I'll go that too." Then he turned to me and asked," You?"

I gritted my teeth, " I dont want anything "

" Ok then" and he turned and said their orders. Really! Is it them who are going to honeymoon or us.

I'm like getting super mad while they were having great time there. Then she excused herself and went to restroom.

" Shes really nice and friendly right?"

I glared at time secretly wishing that my glare could kill him.

" If she is really that nice, Fine go with her and have fun."

I was controlling my tears and looked away.. he didnt speak with me properly the whole time and having fun with her.

" Are you jealous?" He was smirking at me.

I won't let him win this game. I fake smiled and said , " Absolutely not!"

He was laughing and pinched my cheeks..," You're so cute when you are angry."

I didnt mind him..," Hey! look at me."

I didn't even respond.

" Cmon, I was just teasing you..just a prank..  you know I have my eyes only for one woman."