Chapter 2 (English)

Chapter 2

“Good morning!” Cassandra greeted her cousin.

“You seemed so happy? Is everything running smoothly according to our plan?” Beth asked while eating.

“Yeah he is now in my hands, I can’t even believe that he will fall in our trap that fast.”

“That’s good news Cass!” Beth said happily.

After Cassandra ate her meal she changed clothes and now she’s on her way to school while walking she saw Paolo Consolacion with his friends.

“Paolo Consolacion, you’ll be dead.”

* * *

“Hey Cassandra” Paolo walk towards Cassandra and she’s smiling but in her mind she wanna punch him, and she wanted him to begged for what he has done.

“What is it?” Cassandra said in a pissed off tone.

“Ahhmmm I just want to say sorry about yesterday.”

“Okay your forgiven, now get out of my way.” She looked at Paolo extremely in his eyes well she is tall but he is taller an inch I think.

“Ahhmmm I was just thinking if you want to have a dinner with me after the class?” please say yes! please say yes! Paolo said in his mind.

“Okay.” Then Cassandra continued to walk leaving Paolo shocked. Yes he is shocked because Cassandra said yes that easily since he knew that she is a lesbian. She is a transferee so she doesn’t know who is Paolo and his friends are, to tell you Paolo and his friends are the popular heartbreakers in the campus not just in their campus they even invade the college department even they are high schoolers that’s popular they are.

“Woah guys she said yes?! It’s easy than I thought maybe she is just pretending that she is a lesbian so she could be exempted?” Adrian asked.

“Well I don’t think so? I was looking straight in her eyes.” Luke said.

“Well it’s for her to know and for us to find out what she really is.” Joaquin said.

“It looks like I am being challenged by this lesbian girl am i?” Paolo said.

“Guys it’s time already I think we should also go to our class.” Adrian he is the smart guy but inside once you challenged him he’ll never say no. period.

“Oh looks like we’re on the lucky side.” Joaquin said upon seeing Cassandra in their classroom.

“Hell yeah.” Paolo said and he sat beside Cassandra.

“Okay Class, we have a new student here so better be good to her.” The teacher said.

“Well absolutely ma’am, in fact she’s my friend.” Paolo said and looked at Cassandra. Since it’s 3rd day of class she doesn’t have a uniform and she’s wearing an all-black-outfit from head to toe.

“Who says you’re my friend?” Cassandra asked and raised her right eyebrow.

“Me?”

“Hell no.” then she listened to the lesson while Paolo is playing Pou in his cellphone.

“What are you doing?” Cassandra whisper.

“Playing?”

“You’re in the class.”

“Nobodys cares.”

“Mr. Consolacion, what are you doing?”

“Nothing ma’am.”

“Don’t let me take away you’re gadget.” Ms. Pedroso said.

“Hhmmfff” upon hearing the bell he grab Cassandra’s wrist and ran as fast as he could until they reach the rooftop.

“What’s wrong with you?!” Cassandra said while breathing heavily and sitting in the floor.

“I’m just making sure that you’ll never get away with what you promise me earlier.”

“I don’t have any mental problems dude.” She’s so serious right now and she want to punch him.

“Okay? You can go home, wear something that you’ll looked like a girl I don’t want any rumors that I’m dating a lesbian.”

“Who says that were on a date? You said that we’ll going to have a dinner NOT date.”

“Okay, go home and fix yourself.”