Chapter 4 (English)

Chapter 4

"Ok what else did you get?"

"She grew up in England and 14 their family migrated here in the Philippines last month, she is the only child of Tristan and Ashley Cruz." The investigator said.

"And her cousin is Beth Buenafrancisca, Mr. Consolacion's Ex-Girlfriend"

"Is that all?"

"Yes sir"

"You may leave more info next time ok? Don't dare to show your face if you don't have any info." Joaquin stood up and leave the investigator.

* * *

-Cassandra Cruz's Point of View-

"Beth do you think Paolo will regret if we pursue this plan?" I took a sip of coffee and look at Beth while she's looking at the papers in front of her.

"Yeah, I know she hates lesbian." She looks at me and pause for a sec. "I know what I'm doing, if he broke my then I will broke his heart also" and she look again in the papers.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"Our plan" She grinned at me, you know what she's really creepy though she's my cousin, and still it's creepy when she uses that look.

"Oh someone's calling, give me a sec." I told Beth and I look at my phone to see who's calling, and guess what – it's a unknown number.

"Hello? Who's this?" I said upon answering my phone.

"It's me."

"It's me who?" ugly voice, check!. Creepy voice, check!. Nonsense caller? Yeah definitely. "If this is a prank call, you better watch your step you don't know who I am."

"Oh yes I know who you are." He said.

"I'll going to put down my phone and don't call again alright?"

"It's Paolo." I smiled when I heard his name; I know that's him I was just playing on him.

"Oh it's you, is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Ahhhmm I'm kinda dizzy right now, can you take care of me for just an hour?" Well, he sound not feeling well is it because of the roller coaster yesterday? Maybe?

"I'll think about it." I turn off the call and face Beth.

"Beth he wants me to take care him for an hour, what should I do? It's out of the plan."

"What? Is he sick?" She asked worriedly.

"I think it's because of the ride yesterday, he started vomiting after the ride." She said before I do this plan that Paolo really hates amusement park she doesn't know what happened first and foremost he asked me to go to that amusement park not me, but I asked to ride with me.

"Nah it's just normal, go ahead."

I remember the time that she's running in our house bare footed and crying her dress is ripped off.

"What happened Beth?" I gave her a glass of water and she's still crying.

"He cheated on me, he chose that girl over me I cannot believe it!"

Beth explained everything, that Paolo is a cheater, that Paolo ruined her life

When I reach his condo I knock.

"Hey Paolo it's Cassandra" suddenly the door opened.

I saw him covered with blanket.

I manage not to laugh because I know he'll get mad at me.

"What happened to you?" I make sound so sincere yeah of course I need to make that tone.

"I'm dizzy" then he throw up in front of me! In my favorite shoe!

----------------------------------------

YEHEY! after 1 year nag update na din ako.