Backup

Izuku's POV

I smirk as I see Bakugo's worried face.

Backup will be here soon, and it'll probably be the police and a few teachers. After they find out, the students will fight me too.

I'll just steal their quirks.

As the students talk, I notice people approaching the bus platform on the mountain.

I take a peek over he edge and see All Might, Endeavor, Erasure Head, Best Jeanist, Hawks, Present Mic, Thirteen, Midnight, Mt. Lady, Gran Torino, and a couple other low life irrelevant heroes.

Wow. How dangerous do they think I am?

I also notice something watching me from the trees at the tip of be mountain. More specifically, someone.

The heroes run up the mountain.

I need a plan. Should I act normal? I remember Chelsea saying the quirk wears off after a bit, but I've studied quirks like this before. The more prominent the trait(s) swapped is, the longer it'll take to revert back to normal.

Eh, those heroes are idiots.

All Might jumps in front of me and points to my face.

I stumble backwards and shriek, trying to get into the Midoriya character.

His facial expression softens.

"False alarm guys, he's changed back." All Might assures the other pros.

Idiots.

"All Might, should we stay here just incase? He's a dangerous type to be swapped." Present Mic yells.

By now, all the students look confused.

"What's happening?"
"Is Midoriya in trouble?"
"Damn bastard was acting a bit shady..."
"Father's here. Oh no."
"What's going on right now?!"

I'll take Endeavors quirk first.

Giving him a quick look, I feel power surge through my veins. His fiery beard is extinguished and he looks confused.

Now, All Might's.

With another look, I gain more power and see All Might cough up blood.

"What happened to my quirk?" The number two hero yelled.

Todo looked as if he was holding in a chuckle.

All Might shrunk into the shell of a man. His blonde hair sulked downwards and gave in to gravity, his cheeks and eyes sinking into his defeated, slim face. His once myriad muscles were somehow missing, and the man's voice was tired and dry.

All the 1-A students and pro heroes were shocked.

I, on the other hand, was not.

"Aizawa, did you revert the children's quirks back to normal before swapping them?" The deflated man turned around.

"No?" Erasure Head felt as if he was missing something.

"The opposite of One For All is All For One. All For One normally just copies quirks, but since you strengthened it so much, he can permanently steal quirks." The weak pro hero hissed.

His eyes widened. Before he looks at me, I've decided to steal his quirk.

I take it, but it's disappointing. So weak.

Aizawa starts to choke.

Oh. I guess he wasn't strong enough for me to fully steal his quirk.

Just to play them, I pretend to look shocked.

"All Might! What's happening?!" I gasp.

"He's dying!" Present Mic yells, rushing to the gasping man's side.

While they're distracted, I steal all of the hero and student's quirks. Tsu, Mina and Toru rush over to the teacher. Once again, Toru is visible.

"Goodbye." I wave, temporarily catching everybody's attention before turning invisible and heading to investigate the top of the mountain.

"What the hell just happened?" Bakugo's eyes widened.

wow this is trash-

Word Count: 567