46

Aiden.

I'm in my office, drowning in a mound of paperwork. I can't trust anyone to handle my expenses, none of the people I interviewed even came close to earning the trust it takes to handle my money. I wish Emilia would have taken the job.

But I get it, she's following her passion. I just wish she would go to culinary school where she can go somewhere with it. Working in the pastry shop can only do so much, as long as she's happy it's whatever.

I've been waiting for her to tell me about Avery. Like the girl knows me, doesn't she realize I did an extensive background check on her boss and all his employees? Fuck. I want to be mad at her but she's trying to prove a point that she can handle it herself, so I'll lie low until she needs me.

My phone buzzes against the hardwood, my tired eyes watch as it vibrates across the mahogany before I grab it. A text from Ricky.

I laugh as I read it.

'Hey man, Em's at my party.'

'Sure" I reply, not believing it for a second, she would have called me.

He sends a picture of her standing by the counter, she has a glass of wine in her hand but that's not what makes me leave my office immediately. Her dress is cut so low you can see her delicate back and curves way too easily.

Fuck stopping by the house to change, guess I'm going to Ricky's party in a suit.

It takes me a few minutes to arrive, I push my way through the crowd and that's when I see her sitting cross legged on a bar stool. She looks so beautiful. when she spots me, a wide smile takes over her features. I make my way in front of her in a few long strides.

The amount of men surrounding her makes my fist clench. It takes everything in me to not pull up the front of her dress to hide her cleavage, but if I do that her dress will ride up. It's short, too fucking short.

This girl needs to understand that she's mine. Only fucking mine and I will not tolerate this behavior. How does she not get this by now? But, by the way that she's bringing her bottom lip in between her teeth, I can tell she does.

"Come." I demand, not waiting for her to stand on her own, I grab her arm and pull her up, keeping her body tight to me. The house is fucking packed as I push through the crowd and back towards Ricky's room.

I open the door and see two people on the bed, thanking god it wasn't Ashley so my eyes wouldn't be scarred. They were both naked and I put my body in front of my girl to shield her from seeing someone else.

I barked for them to get out, they gathered their clothes and hurried out the door.

I turn to Emma, admiring her full lips and how good she looks tonight. Besides the make-up, she doesn't fucking need it. I bring my thumb to her lips and wipe off the deep Scarlett shade that she's covered her lips in. She's too innocent to be wearing such a promiscuous color on her perfect pout. "You don't need it," I assure her and she gives a small smile before heading to the now-empty bed.

"No," I growl, and she looks at me, not saying a word but questioning me with her gaze. "There was another man on that bed, I don't want you on it. Come." I demand and she walks toward me slowly, I notice she's wearing the lock necklace I gave her, which makes me smile.

But, by the wide smirk on her perfect face, I think she planned this all along. So, my girl wants to play? A smirk takes over my face, she didn't wear this short fucking dress for anybody's eyes but mine.

"Do I need to teach you a lesson?" I ask her and she nods. This girl drives me crazy in the most perfect way, of course, my perfect girl didn't come to a party to flirt with other guys. She did this to get my attention, I've been so busy dealing with finances, extra security and moving us that I've neglected her, and this was her way of getting my full attention.

Well, she's got it.

Emma stands in front of me, she has to look up all the way for her eyes to meet mine because of my height but when they do the sweetest words escape her full lips. "I missed you."

And that is all I need; I grab her face in my hands. The black ink on my hands a stark contrast to her perfect and pure skin and her sparkles of freckles that adorn her face. My tongue slides into her mouth, her familiar taste making me harden against her.

I grab the thin material of her dress and rip it down the middle until it falls to the floor between us... "Hey!" She tries to sound serious through her ragged breathing. "Too short," I state as I look her up and down, no bra but she has panties on... she looks exposed. Exposed, only for me.

She slips off her panties by herself, all the while biting her bottom lip and looking into my eyes. Fuck.

I lift her into the air, she wraps her perfectly thick thighs around me and I don't want to wait any longer... I don't want any foreplay; I want to fuck my girl. I want to own her.

♠️