Chapter 1: Discovery

Angela Baker stood in front of her cousin Ricky and camp counsellor Ronnie, laughing maniacally But her cousin was absolutely frightened at the damage she'd caused in Camp Mannabe after killing the real Sheriff Jerry and taking his identity in the process. "H-How did you even escape in the first place?!" Shouted Ricky, who stood there shaking like a leaf as his deranged cousin walked towards them. "I used my brain to work my way out of the mental institution where Ronnie called the cops on me twenty years ago." Replied Angela, her smirk never falling but increased with every word she spoke before playfully flinching at the two men, causing them to flinch but Ronnie wasn't phased by her actions. "I knew from the minute I first saw you twenty years ago that you weren't right." Growled Ronnie, who held a phone in his hand but soon got spooked away along with Ricky as Angela pulled out the same knife she used to skin Michael alive with, the blade still coated in his blood. Laughing quietly to herself, Angela stopped to notice the unconscious body of Alan, who lay on the ground as he cheek continued to bleed from Michael's attack with the croquet hammer, dirt already staining his filthy shirt. She walked towards the unconscious big boy and looked around, checking that the coast was clear, before heaving him up off the floor and heaving him into the back seat of her car and driving out of Camp Mannabe,formerly known as Camp Arawak.