Chapter 3: A Killer's Backstory

The next morning got off to a rather rough start for Alan, who was struggling at the chains on his limbs as Angela carried over a tray of Rather good food, which was a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon and beans. "I see that you're finally awake fatty." Said Angela, as she set the tray of breakfast down next to the frightened sweaty big boy, who wasn't happy. "Why the hell are you even being nice to me after what happened last night?!" Shouted Alan, still frustrated but was hungry as he took the tray and devoured the tray of breakfast fast. "Shut Up fatty, you're lucky that I still didn't straight up butcher you like I could've done back at Camp Mannabe!" Snapped Angela, making her victim flinch from her harsh tone of voice but continued to eat away nonetheless.

After cleaning up the empty tray, Angela sat opposite Alan, the smirk was still on her face as she watched her victim's face contort into one of fear. "H-How come you're so f*cked up?"asked Alan, making his tormentor freeze in shock from the sudden question and was spacing out, remembering a moment in the former camp Arawak them twenty years ago.
*Flashback To 1983........*
Angela sat on the bench and was currently being teased and provoked by a trio of bigger guys, who'd tried flirting at her but she didn't respond to their pickup lines as everyone else in the reckhall was having a good time. "Yo Angela, home come you're so f*cked up?" Asked one of the guys, the other two laughing as Angela remained quiet from the harsh comment, not noticing her cousin Ricky and his best friend Paul enter the room. "Hey leave her alone!" Ricky Shouted at the trio of boys, who immediately started a riot which lead to a boy pile and the other camp counsellors had to intervene to stop it.
*End Of The Flashback....*
Angela felt a tear which was cascading from her eyes and down her cheeks from recalling those awful memories. Alan was growing worried about his capturer's current state and used his fingers to snap her out of her trance. "H-hey, earth to Angela!"said Alan, who immediately made the killer snap out of her trance as she wiped away the remains of her now drying tears, her anger was still presentable as day. "But that's when the counsellors found out that I was the responsible for the Camp Arawak killings because one of the officers were also investigating with the counsellors who had grown suspicious of what was going on."Snarled Angela, her knuckles turning white from having them clamped tightly for so long. "A-And then that's when they t-threw you into the mental institution for your actions and what happened in your past?"Asked Alan, who felt a form of empathy for Angela Baker, but he was still mad and still held a grudge towards her for the time being......She nodded but was still sobbing from recalling the terrible memories of her family's death in the boating accident and the memories of Camp Arawak which then became Camp Mannabe. The sweaty big boy placed his hand on his now bandaged face and noticed that he'd had many bandages wrapped around the wounded on his damaged limbs from the pursuit and the fights back at Camp Mannabe Days before.

Angela grabbed her keys as well as a black hoodie and a bag of many frightening weapons, which was by the door to the isolated house near the forest, which gave Alan a sense of hope that he would escape when Angela leaves. But his plan was destroyed as his capturer locked the door and hopped into her red car and driving away for another massacre of killings.