bitches

Spencer's POV

I wake up to the sound of my roommate/ bestfriends fighting *fucking hell guys*  "hey what the fuck is going on down there" I yell out my room. "Dont worry about it" zach yells back at me, I hope in the shower because I smell of sluts and alcohol.
~~
I walk downstairs to find zach and his flavor of the week on my couch almost ripping eachothers faces off "for fuck sakes not on my fucking couch zach you have a room" with that said he give me the middle finger and moves her off of him "sorry bro" zach says. Anthony walks in with a hamburger in his mouth and two peices of pizza in his hand i swere this guy doesn't stop eating. "Hammfh" he announced "ok first of all your fucking disgusting and second what the fuck did you say" Anthony takes the burger out if his mouth only to say lets go. In my mind im thinking where? Zach must have caught on to my looks i was giving "school dumb ass its the first day" he stated *oh fuck me * we all start heading out when Alice comes out of nowhere to jump on me " hi baabbbyyy" she screeched  i push her off me and give her a nod. "Ill see you all at school i got some shit to deal with" I call out, "ok man" both Anthony and Zach call back.
~~
By the time i arrived at school its lunch time. I walk through the corridor only to get hit buy something very small. I look down to see a small girl and my phone on the floor i groan as i go to pick of my phone. *now i got to deal with her*  "watch it smith" i growl at her  "or fucking what"she state a little startled by her words i rip her up against a locker and and growl you owe me now smith didnt you mother ever tell you to hold your tongue" i say to her quite harsh   "no" she whisper to herself   "sorry what" i bark  she looks at me and screams "No!" I let her go as she runs off crying. *fuck i made her cry what is wrong with me* i turn around to see people standing around and yell "the fuck are you looking at " they all turn around and go back to what they were doing. Fuck me i better go find her "babby where are you going" Alice calls " i have to go" i dont know why i feel so bad about hurting her and making her cry but i have to go make it right i dont want her to hate me for some odd reason.