sexy

Spencer pov
Its 3 in the morning and i have claire in my arm fast asleep god she is so sexy my little luna. Earlier in the day when I was wondering around looking for claire i had a feeling but i wasent sure untill i could hear her voice when she didnt speak in my head i knew i could never hurt her again because i love her. Clair starts to move around witch brings me back out of my thoughts. She mones in awakening and i can feel my dick get excited claire shits a bit before putting her heas on my lap *FUCKK SHES GOING TO FEEL MY DICK* "spencer?" She whispers to me "yes princess" i replied "your umm dick is kinda going into my ear" she mumbled *sorry princess im trying to make it go away but its really hard when i have a beautiful girl laying on my lap* with that she blushes and moves off of me."can you take me home please"she asks  "sure thing princess but i want a kiss first" i replied "wait spencer you have a girlfriend..." so respectfully says *oh yeah i have to deal with that because your rhe only one i want*  with that said i kiss her on the forehead and walk her to the car. We arrived at her house 45 minutes later and i walk her to her front door. * good night my beautiful princess *  "good night"she replied before suting the door. Im driving hime when i get a text form Alice asking to bring the boys over. I text her back and agree. After picking up zach and Anthony we all drive to roses house where the girls are. When we arrive alice and her friends are waiting at the door. Anthony orders a pizza and zach gose back out to get some beer. about 15 minutes after  zach gets back i have Alice on my lap rose it off somewhere with zach probably fucking in the back and Brooklyn is with Anthony across form us. Alice thys to kiss me and i pull away "what the fuck babe why wont you kiss me" she asks "im sorry to do this but im breaking up with you"I replied "YOUR A FUCKING DICK I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN YOU ARE PROBABLY LEAVING ME FOR ANOTHER SKANK" she screamed at me. After her yelling she kicked all us out so we haed back to the pack house.