still sore

Sorry for the wait i just started school up again so its a little difficult to balance all thing but i will try my best love your author

Claire POV
I wake up on Saturday around 230 in the afternoon. I walk down stairs to no kate or dan but a note ^hey kiddo me and dan have a job flight and wont be back for 2 weeks love you stay safe -kate^  kate and dan are lawyers who travel around to there costumers.
~~
Its now 4 in the afternoon when i finished getting awake and dressed. I get a text from Spencer ^ hey baby im coming over ill be there in 30^ sent 350 *fuck he'll be here any minute* i run up to my room to but makeup on before i know it the door bell rings i was so excited to see him for some odd reason i missed a step on the way down and went frying down the stairs and landed on my back takeing the wind out of my lungs. Im gasping for air and sent a message  through my connection * spencer gasp please help gaps me*  the door swings open to show a very confused and hot spencer  he looks down to me still gasping for air."fuck ckaire your bleeding" thats the last thing i remember before blacking out

Spencer's POV

I walk in to clairs house after hearing her call and i was confused untill i look down and see my princess BLEEDING! "Fuck claire your bleeding" i call out to her as she slowly closes her eyes no longer gasping "Fuck fuck fuck claire please open your eyes oh god i cant lose you i just got you claire i swear if you dont open your eyes i dodnt know what i would do with out you!" I scream at her hopeing it would do something i pick up my beautiful luna and run at my wolf speed to the hospital.
~~
It been 30 minutes since we arived at the hospital and they took her from me  Anthony and zach has shown up i was so worried what was going to happen that i had to take a walk. *awhooooo my luna has been injured* i cast out and immediately get respond from my pack. * boss it will be ok* and* i hope she gets better*
Its been an hour and i finally get to see her again i run to the room the nurse tells me and i can see my luna laying in the bed with hwr eyes open. At this point im crying with happiness because i thought i lost her. * princess how are you feeling *  i ask her "im still sore" she laughs out  god shes so precious to me i love her.