CHAPTER 1

IT WAS NEARING EVENING WHEN OPHELIA STROLLED ELEGANTLY ACROSS THE BROADWALK. She, as usual, had a slight bounce in her step, eyes scanning the crowd that flocked around her, for her next meal.

All eyes turned to her, and everyone was caught in a trance of the Siren's beauty.

She was trying to pick out weaknesses among them all, for men is was usually lust that she played with, as for the women, it was anger and envy.

Human's emotions were so petty, and easy to manipulate. She only had to say a few words, and their weaknesses would be struck, and before they had time to react, they would have been devoured.

However, it wasn't often that Ophelia wandered on land, as her being there, tended to cause mayhem. But that being said, since her food stock where she was currently living was running low, she was desperate to find food, no matter where from.

And that food just happened to live on land.

"Hey beautiful!" A man, clearly intoxicated shouted at her, and she smirked.

Perhaps a little bite, wouldn't cause too much harm.

She turned to the man, who in return for gaining her attention, received menacing glares from all those that surrounded him.

"Yes, darling?" She purred at him, and he looked slightly surprised that she replied.

He wobbled, and the drink in his hand shuck as he did.

He was about to fall, if it wasn't for her reaching out to catch him.

As he looked up at her, he couldn't help but be caught in awe at the magnificent creature that he had been drawn to.

To him, she looked like an angel, with brown hair that shaped her face, and eyes that pierced his soul.

He let out a breath at how close they were to each other, and rose his drink to his mouth, only to see it empty.

He groaned, and Ophelia, having just pulled him up, watched as he made movement to go back to the pub for more alcohol.

He looked back at her, and she grabbed his hand. He grinned and threw his head back and laughed, as though she had said something funny.

He let her escort her back, but was somewhere in his drunken mind, was confused.

She walked him to an alleyway, where she took his drink and threw it behind her, letting it smash on the floor.

And as she crashed her lips to his, he in a state of surprise and euphoria, pulled her to him, making she grin.

He was caught in her spiderweb.

She smirked and continued to kiss him, on the mouth, and then down his neck, feeling the quick pulse of blood that flowed through him.

Before he could say anything to protest, she grabbed his hands that held her waist, and bit down on his neck, sucking the blood from him.

Before anyone came past, she quickly ate all the flesh and juicy organs, till there was nothing but bones left.

She chucked the bones to some stray dogs roaming the bins, at the other side of the alleyway, and walked out, casually wiping blood from the side of her mouth, not noticing the bikers that watched her with curiosity on their faces.