4 (kinda)

This is just a short chapter about sope bc I'm a sope trash, skip if you want.

"You thirsty boy!" Yoongi yelled, licking his lips as he pinned Hoseok to the bathroom wall.
Hoseok smiled. "You know me too well already."
Yoongi's face transformed into a firm smirk. He let his hands travel up Hoseok's thighs onto his waist, where he reached under the other male's shirt and felt around his abs, smiling at the texture. Hoseok smashed his lips onto Yoongi's as he touched him. Hoseok slid his tongue into Yoongi's mouth, exploring the inside of his mouth.
Hoseok shivered as Yoongi's small pale hands traveled up his shirt until his full stomach was visible.
Hoseok pulled away and flipped Yoongi around.
Yoongi leaned on the wall as he was pushed into it, letting go of Hoseok's shirt and smiling.
Hoseok kissed Yoongi's pale neck, as the shorter male leaned his head back and moaned, allowing Hoseok to create visible purple marks on him.
"You're mine now, baby boy." Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi's lips.
Yoongi fell into the kiss happily, sliding his hands over Hoseok's butt.
Hoseok felt the bulge rising in his pants as he kissed Yoongi and moaned as the shorter male grabbed his thighs.
Hoseok eventually bent down to make marks on Yoongi's stomach, the older one letting him freely.
After Hoseok finished, he stood up and looked at Yoongi, waiting for the older to do something.
Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's waist and smashed their bodies together, moaning at the impact. Hoseok smiled pleasurabley and let Yoongi make his move.
Yoongi then slid his hands into Hoseok's leather pants, rubbing his hands against Hoseok's underwear. Hoseok moaned as Yoongi 'caressed his stuff.'
Hoseok slammed his lips against Yoongi's again and bit the older's bottom lip, making an entrance for his tongue to travel through.
"Fuck Hoseok you're a top." Yoongi moaned as they finished up.