part 1, lets go deku.

Izuku pov~
I slowly opened my  eyes to see the familiar ceiling of my dorm room. I look over at my all might clock, 6:15.
"That means I have an hour before school starts, but I would need time to walk there, but since I live so close to ua I wouldn't need much time..." I rambled.
I decided to just get up now to have some extra time on the way to ua.
Once I got changed into my uniform, brushed my teeth, and tried to style my hair, I was out the door.
As I was walking out of his dorm, I saw kacchan come out at the same time.
"hey kacchan!" I said, cheerfully.
He quickly turned around and went back to his dorm. Strange of him to do, but he probably just didn't want to deal with me.

Katsuki pov~
I walked out of my dorm to see Deku come out the same time as me. Tch, damn nerd, going to school early. He looked at me and said,
"hey kacchan!" with the cutest smile ever. Shit.
I blushed but turned around quickly and went back to my dorm. I really hope he didn't see that...
Izuku pov~
Once I made it out of the dorm, i started walking happily to ua, taking the time to see the scenery. The cherry blossom trees were blooming, so the pink petals blew around when a gust of wind went by, ruffling my hair. That's when I heard kacchan come up behind me.
"Oi nerd, you got something in your hair."
I spun around, and before I could respond, Kacchan plucked a petal out of my hair. We stayed there, looking at each other, for what felt like eternity, and I started to blush. I turned away and said, "uh, thanks kacchan."
He started to say some insult back, but then they heard a loud crash.
"Let's go, deku."