10 ~ The Game

July 3rd, 2019

We arrive at Crazy golf, Dom hands over a few £20 notes, "Keep the change mate, thank you"

Ella hops out of the car and snaps a picture for her snapchat story. Dom gets out and reaches a hand towards me as I jump down. Ella walks inside, Dom follows and holds his hand out to me. I take his hand and we lace our fingers together.

We approach the cashier, "3 tickets please sir" Dom beams reaching into his pocket. "Would you be wanting any drinks at all today? Soft or alcoholic." Dom looks at me before smirking, "One soft drink" he says looking down at me, "and two alcoholic drinks?" He continues looking at Ella. I give him a light slap on the back, he jumps and looks at me with a concerned look on his face. I shake my head and mouth "She can't drink". Dom catches on and nods, "Sorry mate I meant two soft drinks and one alcoholic". The guy nods, "That'll be £32 then please"

Dom pulls out his card and pays for our tickets, me and Ella take the glasses off the counter "Just take these to the bar and Dayna will serve you"

We walk over to the bar and wait to be served. "I'm sorry about that, it completely slipped my mind, I just assumed. Like I'm really sorry" Dom begins ranting, I wrap my arm around his back and pull him close. I see why he does it so often now, "No don't be stupid" Ella replies. "Honestly it doesn't matter" I continue.

It's our turn to be served, we get our drinks. "I'm just gonna go the toilet before we start, alright?" Ella says setting her drink down on the bar.

"Y/n I didn't mean to upset you, I'm so fucking sorry, I-", "Dom you never upset me, why do you think that?" I look up into his green eyes, he pushes his hair back and sets his glass next to mine and Ella's. He reaches for both of my hands and looks in to my y/e/c eyes. "You just sounded upset, that's all. But I trust you, if you say you weren't then I believe you" I smile as he brings me into a hug.

"Ready to go?" Ella queries. "Let's fookin' go man, see if you're as good as you make out to be" he teases, nudging me lightly with his elbow.

We hand over our tickets and get given our clubs, "What colour balls would you like?" The young attendant asks. "PINK!" Dom beams, I chuckle asking for a white ball, and Ella requests a black ball.

//

On the sixth hole I score a hole in one. "Yessss!" I shout jumping up and down, Dom runs up behind me and wraps his hands around my waist and lifts me up and spins me around a few times. I shriek and kick my legs trying to free myself. "I'm gonna be sick Dom, stopppp!" He puts me back down on the ground gripping my shoulders letting me steady myself. I laugh as this is just like yesterday when I first met him. "Please don't go again", he says holding on to me. My heads still spinning, I close my eyes and breathe a couple of times. "Wooo, okay I'm good", "Fuck you scared me y/n"

We continue playing the game, we get to the last hole and Ella's on 34 points, Dom on 28 and I'm on 26.

Ella goes first and gets a total of 38. Dom goes and gets a hole in 1, he's now on 29. "Oooh" we all chime together. I hit my ball, it goes straight past the hole, "Shit!" I exclaim running towards my ball, I line up my hit and gently tap it. It shakily rolls towards the hole, rolls around the outside before finally dipping in. I beat him by one point.

"Yesssss!" I shout running towards Ella and Dom with my arms held out wide. Dom wraps his arms around me, "Don't!" I order him as he teases me by gently lifting my feet of the ground. "I'm joking, I'm joking" he squeezes me before letting go.

"Well done y/n, of course you had to beat me. Would have been nice to go a little bit easier on me, just this one time, no?" Ella jokes.

We finish our drinks and head outside.

A/N  Hope you're enjoying so far! Please remember to vote for this chapter. Feel free to comment any feedback, mistakes, ideas or requests. Don't forget to add YUNGBLUD ~ A Wild Ride 🖤💕 to your reading lists to be notified when I update with another chapter which should be coming soon.