fire

Fire. 

Fire everywhere.

"Mami!" a little girl, around 4 years old, shouts in panic as she sees her mother buried under a block of ceiling from their house that was burning down.

"Arya! you must leave before they find you!"  the mother shouts to her panicking daughter, "I don't matter right now!"

"b-but Mami!" the girl cries out, "I can't leave you here!" she tries to get her mother out from under the rubble, not noticing the man coming out of a misty purple portal before it is too late. the man forcefully drags her into the purple portal.

"NO! MAMI!"

"ARI!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolt awake in the barren room that is my cell. I sigh, sitting up, "the same bad dream again..." it has been 2 years since that day, and nobody has come to rescue me yet. a while ago, I realized that nobody was ever going to rescue me, so I planned to save myself. I don't need any pro heroes. I can be strong on my own. I need a lot of energy for my plan to come into action, so I have been talking back less to reduce my beatings, and I have been trying to sleep more. my plan will be put into action tonight. 

"subject 37," stitchy fire boy says, emo as ever. I walk with him to the "torture room" as I like to call it. they call it the experiment room, but in this room they stick needles in me and, well, torture me. so, yeah, torture room. I sit on the familiar cold metal table and handyman comes in, pulling on gloves with a sadistic grin. He picks up a needle filled with clear liquid, plunging in into my arm. 

handyman smirks and says, in a psychotic manner, "this serum should give you a teleportation quirk, and if i give you enough pain it should work."

I look up at the man in fear, seeing him take off his glove. he grabs my elbow and I scream out in pain and terror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyo, its me. welcome to the first chapter, it's not very long but I hope you liked it!

words: 352