Springtrap x Chica fluff

Drama.

It was another sad and gloomy day for Chica, Freddy and Foxy wouldn't stop pointing out the fact that she look's like a watermelon. (teehee)

She layed about on her side in the hallway, she then heard footsteps walking towards her.

Chica lifted her head to see a gold green rabbit, she smiled.

"Hi Chi." the deep british voice from the Rabbit said.

"Hi Springy!" she sat up and scooted to the side for Springtrap to sit. Her eye's sparkle with happiness.

"Are you okay? You seemed sad, upset, who hurt you? Why did they? I'm going to kill the—" he was interrupted by two fluffy chicken arms (cHiCkEn StRiPs.) wrapping around him.

"I'm fine Springy." she lightly whispered while putting her head in Springtrap's shoulder.

" 'I'm fine Springy' " Springtrap mimicked in a bad girlish voice, "I know you're lying, I know you're hurt. But I don't know why you always keep your feelings bottled up and away from me." Chica let go of Springtrap and fiddled with her fingers looking for and answer.

Springtrap sighed and got up, before walking away Chica bolted up and grabs Spring's hand, "There's no need to talk to me if you don't wanna tell the the truth— I-I.. I know it seems selfish, but I feel that if you confess to me you'll maybe feel b-better?.." Spring stammered for words.

Chica sighed, Springtrap turned to face her and leaned in closer to Chica's face.

"Springy, what're you—" Before Chica could finish she was taken into a deep loving kissing embrace. She was shocked, but soon slowly closed her eyes and wrapped her "hand's" around springtrap.

They pulled back after what seemed like forever, "Springy.. I-I.." She stuttered at lost for words.

"Look, I've always liked you, I always think about you and can never stop caring about you. You're beautiful inside and out, but you bottle up emotions... And I wanna help you— no, not only help, I wanna be your boyfriend!" Springtrap soon realized what he said and blushed crimson red with his ear's downwards.

Chica hugged him closely, "Wh— Chica I— wait, are you crying!?" Springtrap freaked out and put his hand's on Chica's shoulder's and slightly pulled her back, she was crying warm tears.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you okay? What happend? If it's what I said i'm sor—" "Springy.. I will be your girlfriend, I'm just crying happy tears that's all!.." she reassured him.

They hugged one last time before walking off together hand in hand, laughing, smiling, and being happy together.

The end :)