Busted/Please don't

RECAP! :

When I did walk in I found him burying something into one of his dresser drawers.

Rye POV

I was had just back to my room now sitting on my bed fiddling with the bottle of surpressents. I have to find a way to get these to him without anyone noticing, not to mention I need to find him. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at my door. My heart sunk to my stomach as I jumped up and ran to my dresser. As I was burying the surpressents in my dresser drawer Jack bursted through my door.

"Umm Rye? What are you doing?" Jack asked me.
"Nothing important... Just looking for some... Um... Underwear...". Good job Rye this is definitely not your underwear drawer.
"Um Rye I don't know if you noticed but that's a shirt drawer" busted I thought. "Look just tell me the truth I already know what you did," yep definitely busted.
"Fine I took these!" I said angerly (idk if that's a word but I most likely is and I'm just not thinking bc it's 1:15am while writing this 🤣🤣) he looked at me like I was crazy and weird.

"Since when did you have an Omega?"
"I don't I just found an Omega out in the forest while on my run."
"So... Why the surppressents?"
"He's a rouge and ran out of them"
"Well that's dangerous"
"Well duh that's why I'm going to bring them to him!"
"You think that's a good idea Rye?"
"I know it's a good idea. Better than some random Alpha mating him by force."
"Yeah... Okay... Have fun with that."
"Whatever Jack" with that he walked away hesitantly.

It was almost as if he was going to do something or say something but decided against it. He walked out of my room without another word. Now all I need to do is go and find that Omega and make sure he's okay.

Andy's POV

I was just walking around by the waterfall when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around timidly and carefully. As I was turning around I caught a scent of an unknown Alpha. I got slammed into a tree near by forcefully.

"What's a pretty little Omega like you doing out here?" he asked. I stayed silent not knowing what to do. I was frozen in place and scared. "I asked you a question now answer me!"
"I-I-I don't know" I wimpered out.
"Well well well, it's not so safe out here. Do you know why?"
"N-No"
"I'll show you why!" with that he slammed his mouth onto mine and started to grind against me.
"S-S-Stop p-please!" he smiled at me and reached down and started to unzip my pants.
"H-Help!!" he slapped me across the face and growled in anger.
"Shut up you stupid Omega and this will be easier!" he shouted using his Alpha voice. I wimpered and he started to pull down my pants until a growl was heard. He turned his head to where it came from. His eyes popped out of his sockets. He dropped me and ran for his life. I sunk down to the bottom of the tree and started to sob.

————————————————————
Heyo so here I am updating at 1:48 in the morning. Honestly I'm so dead from the past few weeks but I was determined to get a chapter out for you guys. So here is the chapter you've all been waiting for. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

P. S. School starts Tuesday for me meaning the next hopefully will be done before then for me to post Monday or earlier. If the next chapter is not out by then I'm sorry. It probably will be for I only have Friday practice then off so I'm going to be writing before hand chapter's to post for you guys. Love you all 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️