NOW IS THE TIME TO SPEAK UP

Imma post soon but I really need to say something about what's going on in the world right now because it just ain't right. Seeing everything breaks my heart and I've been crying for the past few days. It ain't right man, just ain't right.
_________________________________________

Some people just don't understand that everyone is the same no matter what. The ones who chooses to ignore what's going on are the ones who are causing the problems. What's going on right now is the community coming together to stop the corrupted law enforcements, and others. Black people have worked too hard for what we have right now and we aren't going to stop just because. We finally have more people on our side than any other generation, it's time for change.  We need to speak up in order for people to listen.

The only reason PEACEFUL protests are getting rough and destructive is because of the police. Police walk up to PEACEFUL protesters and a throw tear gas at them, shot rubber bullets at them, etc...  They come at PEACEFUL protesters with full force, with no mercy.

If you only care about the looting of stores then your part of the problem as well. The only reason this is happening is because companies REFUSE to sell water and milk to protesters. Companies can be built back up, but we cannot bring back lives.

Our generation has the most access to history and knowledge in general than any other generation has had. Right now is the time to be using that to our advantage and learn more. Realize that history is repeating itself.

We're not going to back down until this world changes. BLACK LIVES MATTER!
_____________________________________

If you don't agree with anything I just said, and it makes you feel uncomfortable then imma have to ask you to stop reading my book and just in general leave. Cause you can't possibly tell me that what I said isn't right. This is the time to come together and support each other, not close each other out. It's 2020 for crying out loud, fucking change.
✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿