✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖✞

Author's Note: I guess somebody is going to be dead after this chapter. 

Trigger Warning for Strong Language, Gore, Violence, Blasphemy

--- *** ---

"Why did you betray me?" The profound undertone in Timothy's bizarrely infernal posed question accentuated his sheer despondence and homesickness of not beholding his rare bird for a while. Most of all, he missed her delicately sultry, indisputably warm caresses, grazing his muscles and prickling his epidermis with electrifying goosebumps.

At that moment, the older woman stepped aside to give a larger space to her former boss to enter the small household, his cocksure gait indicating his invincible insensitivity and immunity to any harm. Vague crystalline tears rimmed his brass-mottled gemstones in a bright topaz.

A tempest of emotions spoke into his gemstones, and they were all written across his parchment, unrealistically pallid complexion like a book with widely spread pages.

"It was wrong. Ya were a priest, Timothy!" Bashful timidness punctured the former devotional holy woman's stutter, lurching awkwardly backward and forward on her strawberry-coloured tongue, squinting up her fixated hazelish-brown gems at him after stepping inside the corridor. Venturing his lips to part in the flourishing smug grin, baring his balefully ivory teeth, sheening twilight. "I couldn't be with you unless it was yar decision to leave the church, because of me."

With a slam, the front door was shut promptly and manipulating her spider alabaster fingers to snap locked, subsequently, she meekly ushered Timothy to escort her up to the kitchen.

"Lies on top of lies!" In the meantime, the docile, silent footsteps of the escaped patient echoed sheepishly against the carpeted flooring, following modestly the blonde up to the kitchen after stepping inside, and he seated finely polite on the kitchen table.