✝ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝✝

--- *** ---
--- The Next Morning ---
--- 2nd of March, 1965 ---

When the wee hours of the impending morning slowly but surely bled into extraordinarily celestial daylight episode after the profoundly unnerving night, Josiah took care of Jude's corpse autopsy and phoned exceedingly the juvenile couple to break the news about the abrupt grotesque demise of the former devotional sister of the church. Even though the juvenile couple were wondering about Jude's absence they acknowledged it in the wee hours of the morning until they earned the urgent phone call from Dr. Josiah Crawford, it was sinisterly difficult for them to overcome their closest person from their small family death.

Despite the French girl's literal obsession with the aliens and supernatural notion of the existence of superior power, stealthily reigning in the crudely cold, incredibly enormous world nonetheless, her mixed feelings about the possessed doctor were inexorably interpreted as an absolute reality circumstance.

Moreover, the young gasman wasn't very fond of Timothy and his nefariously appalling deeds, seeding its wighty spawns of the vile to fog his thoughts and vision by viewing him in the possibly the darkest light, scarcely illuminating his benevolent lighter side.

Even though Kit knew deeply that Timothy's pearly life was imperiled to be deprived of Demogorgon's starkly monstrously infernal hands, he couldn't grant a second chance to the British compatriot after being the essential reason for Jude's death and most of all, inhumane sadism and the potently frequent involvement of supernatural power reckoned as telekinesis and pyrokinesis to weaken his once endangering his life target.

Kit has almost never liked or at least had a modicum of sympathy for the former aspiring Monsignor at all. There were a few times when Kit could alter his ferociously intensifying hostile feelings for him, especially after arranging his, Grace, Lana and Jude's releases, howsoever, their relationship hasn't evened apt to any changes for the better.

Kit didn't care about Timothy and his existence after fleeing the grandiose dilapidating, ill-famed madhouse. His condition was a far cry from being murderously insane and initially framing him for the barbaric homicides of women and skinning their corpses, consequently naming him Bloody Face the nefarious serial killer of the small city of Massachusetts.

Once Josiah recommended the juvenile pairing to organize altogether the private, small funeral of the Bostonian though their financial issues to bury the corpse in the nigh cemetery, the trio managed to take utter control over the privately organized funeral.

What utmost saddened the French compatriot and her partner was that Judy didn't have any family, reckoned as cousins, siblings or just anybody else to pay a visit for a few hours at her funeral and presentably honor her memory. Anyway, they were the only family she had ever had, in spite of the angel's unsacredly unpromising risk of losing his own job in the nigh hospital, where he worked actually.