💉ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤 (𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼)💉

Author's First Note: I know how saddening is to say farewell to this story with its last chapter, but here we go! Pardon me for certain chapters that appeared to be quite sloppy and limping, nevertheless, I opt to cut them shorter even to end this book as early as possible before Christmas!

In addition to the epilogue, I've added a music that will be based on the very final scene of this chapter and associating with the genuine sentiments, dominating in its retrospective atmosphere and Timothy's nemesis. 

I hope you like and enjoy the epilogue! :))

--- *** ---

--- *** ---

The betrayal was coming after his impending victim that was already trapped in its inevitable vicious circle or on the contrary the questionable dilemma of every human being. Betrayal was a common apocalyptic phenomenon, commonly occurring due to any soul's sugarcoated, sweet lies being catapulted into its face when confronting the absolute reality.

The paradoxical secrets behind its back may be never discovered unless its an individual's childlike inquisitiveness. Almost every second human being was victimized and relentlessly confined into the betrayal aftermath's daredevil game cage, where escape was guaranteed at any cost, howsoever, the unspeakable forgiveness and atonement were under no circumstances.

The stark, merciless adrenaline vehemently pulsated into the British compatriot's tall frame and coursed villainously through his muscles and bones along with the ferocious wrath pumping into his veins like an overflowing and erupting volcano.

His heart couldn't handle any longer the balefully restless thuds into his rib cage and tearing off under the form of a flimsy cloth with its extravagant fabric, constructing its attire's anatomy, resembling the thousand of shattered glassy, crystal fragments of the heart, due to Kit and Grace's recent interview, broadcasted inescapably on the television in the wee hours of the evening. The betrayal could be interpreted in a thousand worth of words a page, paging up the crucial motives and recent sentiments and feelings of the wretched soul.

Demogorgon was pretty aware of his current victim of spiritual possession's medley of inevitably baleful rage, heartache, and betrayal.

On one hand, the master of the demons' pure satisfaction with his slave emanated from his rage and showed again the hints of the diabolical, even if they're less domineering than a mere mortal's emotions and feelings, paired with abilities.

On the other hand, the heartache and betrayal brewing and cooking inside Timothy enraged him even more than his master and flabbergastingly overwhelmed his disquieting nerves with weakening perpetually, slowly but surely the former ambitious Monsignor and depriving his supernaturally detrimental, devilish power and rendering him to regret even pay for his sheer weakness with his inability to stand even for a mere mortal that imperils his condition and very being in general.