chapter 4

Nicole's POV

Nicole: What in the fresh hell?!?! Bobbie they are already shorts.
I fuss as I see her taking scissors to my favorite Bermuda shorts.

Bobby: Not the kind I like.
She states with a smirk and goes back in with scissors to finish the job.

Nicole: But YOU aren't wearing it!
After fussing at her a bit more, I am ready to stay home. This heifer is getting on my nerves.

Bobby: Stop fussing. You will NOT embarrass me in front of BTS.
She states like its normal to alter people's clothes without consent.

Nicole: You know there is going to be minors there right?
I feel the need to remind her that most of their fans are normal or underage.

Bobby: I'm trying to be Mrs. Kim Namjoon. PUT THE DAMN SHORTS ON!!!
Her Irritation is beginning to show.

Nicole: I don't care how loud you yell and scream I'm will not. I am not trying to be Mrs. Anybody.
I announce as unbothered as I can manage.

Bobby: Well your little phone friend might want to see you looking different.
She thinks she is so smart bringing Sweetpea into this.

Nicole: Ha he doesn't care because he has never seen me!!!!
She rolls her eyes and crosses her hands over her chest

Bobby: Fine dress like grandma Bertha I will just walk away from you and hide my shameful crying.
This chick here. I cut my eyes and sigh.

Nicole: You have a choice the top or the shorts, but the combination isn't going to happen.
I tell her bothered as hell. I am to round for this crap.

Bobby: Top please.
She smiles victoriously and it scares me. She says with the biggest smile.

Nicole: Why is there now a tear on the collar?
I question with a head tilt.

Bobby: I made alterations, so it was more appealing.
Again said with a smile.

Nicole: Riiight.
I say while I roll my eyes.

Bobby: Pose so we can send the pic to your friend and smile bitch.

Lord I need new friends. I pose for a picture in some shorts that are dark denim mid-thigh, with my new custom crop top. I hope it's not windy. Then Bobbie and I take and send picture with Bobby in her concert gear. I am covered in body glitter, have on a little light make up and my belly rhinestone belly ring. I send it to him along with wishes for a great day at work and fun after. Then we head out three hours early with Bobby praying for decent parking and me praying we don't go to jail.

Nicole: When will you learn I can't dress like you? We have different body shapes?
She rolls her eyes but smiles at me.

Bobby: When you learn to accept your curves.
She slaps on my ass and giggles.

Nicole: I love my curves in the right clothes. Not everything is meant to be on display.

Bobby: My dear sweetfriend. When other people pay for what you have, it's meant to be on display.
She says with a sugary sweet smile

Jungkook's POV

I'm sitting in the chair getting my finishing touches done, and I get a text from Angel. I open it I see she sent two pictures. Damn she doesn't look like she sounds at all. The first one I see is her and her friend Bobby. The second is her alone. They are both cute and in shorts and altered concert tees. I can see why she was making a fuss, but I am loving the view. Angel has on longer shorts but they hang low on her full hips. She also has a cute belly ring definitely sexy. I could tell her from Bobby even if she didn't tell me. They have concerts buttons on their shorts and Bobby has like 8 of just Joon. Angel has maybe two of each of us. I chuckle a bit thinking she really has no bias.