Chapter 2...

After trekking across my flat to the spare room I laid Evelyn gently on the unmade bed. I had forgotten to make it before the spreading of 'her' ashes. I suddenly worried about the furniture in the room. In the room was a single bed, a desk with a rather old computer (I don't mind admitting this), a large cupboard and a set of drawers that has a wide space across the top; I felt  good about this as it had enough room to fit her main possessions on.I felt the blood rush on my cheeks slowly dispapearing from the insane zip line ride when I passed over the city like a bird or that plane 'she' rode on. 'She' had told me before she fell asleep one night at the massive building outside the city (while the factions still existed) that riding on a plane was like being free and flying. I remember how her eyes shined even though they were glazed with exhaustion, just as my mothers eyes were at that moment.

I realized her mouth was moving but could not hear the words, snapping out of my moment of deep thought.

"...Then you came in, how was it by the way?"

Aware of my mouth hanging open I quickly snapped it shut. Evelyn looked at me confused and carried on stumbling over her words trying to pick out her words with utter care.

"You know.. err um... I know you don't like heights because you wouldn't stop... complaining about"

She suddenly started rushing stumbling over her words even more with the sudden increase of pace...

"...it before you went out and I just want to say that I think its really sweet you did it for-----"

"No" I whispered "Please don't, just don't"

Evelyn gave me an expression of deep pity which caused me to walk out of the room calling over my shoulder

"The extra sheets are in the bottom right draw of the cupboard by the way"

Evelyn took shallow breath, with a deep sigh following it. I could hear her opening and rummaging in the drawer, but instead of her feeling (and me hearing) the roughness of the material sheets, there was the sudden sound of footsteps pounding doen the hallway outside our door; making me come to a sudden halt, a loud booming pound on the door, followed by three short rings of the door bell. What seemed to be a large object was thrown on the ground and just as I started making my way to the door more pounding footsteps dispeared dow the hallway and the stairs.

I sprinted to the door flinging it open making people give me strange looks as I cried "WHO'S THERE?!"

Tired of others in the flat block opening their doors to see what the commmotion was about I grapped the suprisingly light parcel and took it inside the flat.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys and Gals! XD

Hope you enjoy it and by the way R5 Smile has just come out so give it a listen once you've read this :D

Please bear with, with my snail's pace updating wise. I'll try update my other story (or this one) tomorrow but I have a District Scout Night Hike tonight so I'll probably be EXAUGHSTED

Thanks

Spartapuss...